The Letter

Hey Little Foxes!!!!! I want to give a birthday shoutout to orsacalin !!!!! Happy birthday!!!!! I'm also dedicating this chapter to him.

Your P.O.V

Dear Beloved Daughter,

If you are reading this, it must mean one of three things. 1. You are pregnant and are preparing for the baby. 2. You finally decided to clean the garage out. 3. Vincent finally got himself killed or caught and you are getting rid of everything so you can start your own life.

Wait, Vincent? Who the hell is Vincent? Why would the Vincent guy get captured or killed?

Now, I know you are probably wondering who Vincent is. The best way I put it is, Vincent is the guy we have lived with since you were born. And before you do thinking, "Wait, isn't he my father then?" Let me explain that as well. Vincent, or Allen. As you have known him, isn't actually your father. Your real father, as hard as it may seem to believe, is actually a robot animatronic that somehow was able to give himself human-like qualities. His name was Marionette or Puppet before I gave him a name of his own. His human name I gave him was Nick.

Holy Shit! My boss is my real father. Who also just happens to be trying to kill me. I should get over to the pizzeria and show him this letter. Maybe then he will stop trying to kill me and my family.

I'm not sure that when you find this letter, if you will still be able to find him or not. But please try to my Dear Y/N, please try to. I loved him dearly and I never did get the chance to tell him that you were his child and not Vincent's. So please find him and tell him everything. Or show him this letter because he will be able to recognize my handwriting.

Ok. I'll go to the pizzeria and give him the letter. Hopefully that will be able to sort this entire matter out completely.

I have two more things I must tell you my Dear Daughter before I end this letter. The first one being watch out for Vincent. He is a murderer and is after you. There may be a time where he seems to be following someone else command to kill you, but he is actually doing it for his own pleasure. Never trust Vincent. It would be the worst mistake you would ever make. I'd it came to it, he would kill everyone close and dear to you in a heartbeat is it made you suffer. So please watch out for him. He is also the reason as to why I am about to take my own life.

Which brings me to me last thing I wanted to tell you. You were never the reason as to why I killed myself. I did it because I'd o didn't take my own life, Vincent would have taken it away from me. At least this way, I am able to write you a letter explaining everything to you. Another option I had was to run away. But even then he would have stalked me down and killed me wherever I had been. I didn't want to leave you, but it was the best option I had to choose from.

I must go now my Dear Daughter, I need to complete what I need to complete what I must do before someone returns home to disrupt my plans. I love you with me entire life Dear Y/N. I'll see you in another life.

With All Her Love, Your Mother Alley ❤️

You stare down at the letter in disbelief. Everything you thought, was a lie. Everything going on now, now seems a lot more dangerous than what it was before you read the letter.

"Hey Y/N, how's the search for baby stuff going?" Chica yells into the garage.

"Chica, we need to go to the pizzeria now." You say, turning around towards her.

"Why Y/N?"

"I just found out that Nick is my actual father. And I have the proof to prove it to him."

Chica stands there dumbfounded as she looks at you. You look back at her, hope filling your E/C eyes.

"Let's get going then. Maybe this will fix everything."

"I can only hope that it will."

A/N
Hey Little Foxes, here's your new chapter so I hope you enjoy. I'll have another one up soon. Possibly today. But other than that I'll see all you Lovely Little Foxes in the next chapter.