Contest Details

So I've decided to do a small contest for you guys. It's a simple one but it is quite difficult. The picture in the media are bracelets I have made myself to match characters in the book. Now all you guys have to do for the contest is match the character to the bracelet.

**If I know you physically, you are not aloud to take part of the contest. You guys have the advantage of knowing about the bracelets sooner so it's not fair to everyone else. If I find out that you helped someone win, I'll punish you in some way. Ex. I'll take your OC out of the story.**

Now that I have that said and done. Onto the prize part. The first person to correctly match the character to the bracelet, will get a reward that they choose. It can be anything. That I am capable of completing. You guys will have one guess each. You also have until the next chapter is posted to guess. If someone gets it. Right before time is up, I'll post a message saying that we have the winner and they will be announced in the next chapter. And here are the bracelet colours.

Brown&blue
Yellow&white
Red&black
Yellow&navy
Brown&black
Pink&blue
White&pink
Purple&yellow
Green&blue
Navy&blue
Purple&red
Red&green
Blue&brown&black
Black&yellow
White&black
Pink&purple

You guys have to find the characters. I'm not giving you a word bank. Remember to double check that they are all matched up properly before sending your answers into me. If you don't want anyone to know what you guessed you can just PM me instead. Or text me on Kik. If you don't know what it is, check my bio. Good luck to all you Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!

If nobody gets 100% I will make the winner whoever has the most correctly answered.