A Quiet Night

Your P.O.V

You pull into the pizzeria tears still streaming down your face. You park, unbuckle your seat belt, and head inside with your head hanging low. You don't bother stopping to see anyone, the pizzeria is just closing so it's not like you can talk to anyone else anyways. You walk into the office and plop yourself in the chair and watch the last few people exit the party rooms and head out the front doors. Soon the pizzeria is quite and the only thing you can hear is Goldy's footsteps and your quiet breathing. Minutes pass and Goldy's footsteps soon become accompanied with some more foot steps. Foxy emerges at the end of the hall and slowly begins to walk towards you. Soon he's standing right behind. You feel the chair being swivelled away from the desk. You are now facing Foxy who has a worried expression on his face.

"Lass, what be wrong?"

"Did you kill my father?"

"Aye lass, me did kill him."

"I don't think you did."

"The lad was pretty dead."

"Then how did he come to my house and taunt me then?"

"Wait, the lad be alive still?"

"Yes he is and he somehow knows about last night."

"What about last night?"

"What we were doing in the back room."

"Oh"

Foxy, doesn't say anything after that. All he does is grab your arm and pulls you into a hug. You wrap your arms tightly around him and start to cry. You feel his grip around you tighten. He turns the two of you around and sits in the chair. He pulls you into his lap after him and you continue to cry into him until no more tears come out.

Mangle's P.O.V

"Damn it" I mutter under my breath.

'This isn't good. That good for nothing puppet somehow came back from the dead. I'd better go tell the boss before his plans become nothing but failed attempts.' I think to myself I head into the prize room. I look around and make sure nobody unwanted is in the room before I knock on the giant box that sits in front of me.

"Hey boss, we got a problem."

A black and white puppet pops out the box and looks at me with its creepy face.

"What do you mean we 'got a problem?'"

"Your good for nothing puppet Allen made a miraculous come back."

"What do you mean? He's dead. You can't recover from that."

"You think I have an idea how he did? I don't. I just overheard Y/N talking to Foxy about it. She seems pretty upset about it."

"Damn it. Bring the fox here. We need to start the plan now. Before that God damn freak intervenes."

I nod and turn around and head back towards Foxy to get him for the boss

???'s P.O.V
(I know you all probably know who this is but I've grown attached to his point of view being called this)

That God damn father of hers doesn't know when to stop going off of his own path. I thought I would have to stop worrying about him but I guess not. Now I have to get the plan going before he decides to but in and ruin everything I've worked towards. I hear foot steps coming which means Mangle must have gotten Foxy. I look ahead of me and see Foxy emerge from the shadows.

"Who be ye, and what do you want with me?"

"You can call me Marionette and I wanted to give you some advice as to how to comfort Y/N."

"What would that be?"

"Come over and I'll tell you."

He takes a few steps forward and is soon right in front of me. It's now or never so with that I tell him what needs to be said.

~Time Skip~

I watch as Foxy walks away back to Y/N. Now with the plan in motion, all I have to do is watch it unfold.

A/N
Ya sorry about the late chapter. I've been baking a lot (the picture shows my latest creations) and I have been putting off writing for awhile. But don't worry, I'm getting back into the writing. I should hopefully have the prequel finished by the end of next week and have the new book started as well. I'm sorry and hopefully be expecting more frequent updates. That's all Little Fox's, I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!