A Plan Fails, A Plan Forms

Your P.O.V

You spend the entire night on the floor. You didn't move one inch. You were still hung up on the fact that you wouldn't be able to see them for awhile still and it broke your heart to pieces. The six am bell rings and you still haven't moved from your spot on the floor. You feel a hand on your shoulder and look up to see whose hand it is. When you look up, you're greeted with Goldy's face.

"I think it's time for us to go home. I left a note for the mechanics so they can fix them for us. Maybe when we come back tomorrow night they will be fixed." He tells you with a sad voice.

"Ok." Is all you say back.

You pull yourself off the floor and head out towards the door. You walk to your car and unlock it. You sit on the seat and wait for Goldy to get in the car. He does and you start to drive home. You get there and you get out of the car without turning it off. You walk in the house and bury your face in the couch. Not caring about the world around you. You hear Goldy enter the house and sigh.

"Moping around all day isn't going to help anything. It'll just make the day go by slower." He says as he heads downstairs to his room.

You spend the entire sleeping. When you weren't sleeping, you were moping on the couch. You didn't eat, you didn't drink, you didn't do anything all day.

You hear Goldy come up the stairs and once again sigh.

"Have you even moved since I went downstairs?"

You shake your head no.

"Seriously, this is probably not healthy for you."

"So what if it isn't? It's not like I have anything to live for at the moment."

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Moping"

"Why should I?"

"What do you think everyone else would say if they saw you like this?"

"They would probably try to cheer me up."

"So what do you think I'm going to do?"

"Cheer me up?"

"Yup"

"How are you going to do that?"

"We are going back to the pizzeria and are going to watch them fix our friends!!!"

"Isn't that going to make me more sad?"

"Nope"

"How?"

"You will see"

With that he picks you up and walks out the front door. He has you over his shoulder and it probably looks weird to passerby's. You just sigh and give in as he walks you to the pizzeria.

???'s P.O.V

I can't believe that those mechanics actually fixed them. I thought they were destroyed beyond use when I left them in the pizzeria to get destroyed. Guess I was wrong. I'll have to find another way to destroy this girl. There must be something I can use to my advantage. Maybe I can use Foxy to destroy her. But I want to destroy her from the inside out. It's not like I can make her eat something that will literally destroy her from the inside out. It will be too traceable then. *Thought pops into head*. YES!!! I can do that. It's untraceable. Nobody can link it to me. The question is though, how do I get the fox to do it?

A/N
I wonder what his plan is for Foxy? I know but I don't know if you guys can figure it out. I've also decided that I'm no longer going to post on weekends. I'm back to working and it makes it really hard to write when you work all day and want to sleep all night. That's everything Little Foxes, so I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!