Is He Who He Says He Is?

Your P.O.V

Within five minutes you pull into the Parking lot. You look at the pizzeria and already see families lining up to get inside the new place. It's quite weird to see, especially considering the fact that you only see the pizzeria at night when nobody else is there. You watch as Goldy gets out of the car and stares at the crowd in disbelief.

"This in incredible Y/N. It's been so many years since we've had a line up outside of the pizzeria. Too bad the new animatronics are getting all the attention."

"Ya, it's a shame that the old ones can't come out. If they did come out, people would probably freak out and not come back because they are the reason the old one was losing it's business."

Goldy sighs and looks at the crowd with a longing look in his eyes. You take the keys out of the car and get out of it. Goldy then turns to you and gives you a weak smile.

"We should probably get inside before Nick starts to wonder if we'll ever show up."

You nod your head and head towards the pizzeria with Goldy right behind you. Since there's a crowd at the front door, you have to push your way through the crowd to get to the front doors. You reach them after a couple minutes and discover that they are locked.

"Goldy the doors are locked."

"Don't you have your keys?"

"I left then at home because I didn't think I would need them."

"Well what do we do now then?"

"Try to signal someone inside maybe?"

"I guess that's all we really can do."

You turn towards the glass doors and look inside trying to find someone to come and open the door for you. Thankfully, Nick walks by and sees the two of you standing at the door and walks over to let you in.

"Get in here quick before one of the families tries to sneak in with you."

You let Goldy slide inside the door first and quickly follow suit behind him.

"Goldy, your a bit late, and Y/N don't you think your early for your shift?"

"Sorry Nick, I wanted to come and see Goldy's first day on the job. I also wanted to talk to you as well at some point."

"Well in that case, welcome. Since your an employee, you get free food and drinks. Goldy, on that table there is your uniform. Can you please go get changed so we can open the doors when it's time?"

Goldy nods his head and walks over and picks the pile of clothes up off the table and heads towards the bathrooms. You watch as he leaves you alone with Nick.

"Where's the rest of the workers?"

"They are all getting ready. The mechanics are on stage doing any last adjustments needed and the chefs and the waitresses are in the kitchen getting things ready in there."

"Ok. That makes more sense. When are we opening the doors?"

"In about 20 minutes. So what did you want to talk about?"

"I think I'll wait until you have a chance to sit down in your office to talk about."

"Well once I get the animatronics introduced, I'll be able to talk to you in my office."

"Do you just want me to wait in there?"

"Ya you can. Are you going to be staying the entire day?"

"Probably."

"Well would you be able to help us out if we get to busy?"

"Yup. Well I'm going to go wait in your office until you are free."

With that you walk off towards his office, leaving him alone in the main area.

~Time Skip~

45 minutes later Nick walks into the office.

"So what did you want to talk about Y/N?"

"Just why you only had the night guards and mechanics transferred over and not anyone else?"

"I did that because I was worried that if I had to hire new people, I wouldn't be able to find anyone in time. It's hard to find people who want to work closely with the animatronics, especially with that old pizzerias past."

"My friend was also wondering why you hired him on the spot?"

"He just seemed to really enjoy the pizzeria, and he looked like a nice person. Perfect for greeting people and seating them. Was there anything else on your mind?"

"How did you get these new animatronics?"

"I worked at the original Freddy's. I bought the animatronics before they destroyed the building."

"I thought those animatronics went missing?"

"Why would you say that?"

"I found an old newspaper with that as the front title."

"It was probably someone's school project. Is that all?"

"Ya, I have no more questions."

"Well can you go out to the pizzeria and help? I have some private paperwork to do."

You nod your head and leave the office. Something though is bothering you. Why was he so protective about the old animatronics? Why did he say that was a fake article when it was from an actual newspaper? Maybe Goldy was right. Maybe he's up to something.

???'s P.O.V (even though you guys know who it is)

Shit that was close. I have to punish Allen for that. He kept one of those god damn newspaper which got her all suspicious. Damn it. Now I have to get that Fox to do what I want. Otherwise She'll never be vulnerable enough for me to take the killing blow. Though, If I do it this way I'm probably going to kill more than just her. Oh well, a couple more fatalities won't matter. As long as she is dead and gone.

A/N
So far I have no entries in. Which means you still have a chance of taking first place by being the only person to send in a entry. Remember the criteria and the deadline and happy writing!!!!! Bye My Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!