Breakfast, Laughter, and Chills

Your P.O.V

You wake up a couple hours later to the smell of food coming from your kitchen. Crawling out of bed you slowly head downstairs to find out what's making that beautiful aroma. You reach the bottom of the stairs and head towards the kitchen. Inside, Goldy is making a stack of golden waffles. The table is already set with plates, cutlery, and your favourite toppings for waffles.

"It smells delicious in here Goldy."

"Thanks Y/N. I'm just trying to make sure that I'm awake for when I work."

"I keep forgetting that you have a job now."

"I would say the same, but I can't get it out of my head. I've never had a job before."

You sit down and start dishing out waffles onto your plate.

"So what your saying is that you're nervous."

"Pretty much."

"Don't worry. You will do a fantastic job Goldy."

"Are you sure about that Y/N?"

You don't respond because your mouth is stuffed full of waffles.

"Y/N?"

Goldy turns around to see you looking like a chipmunk. Seconds later he bursts out in a fit of laughter and falls to the floor. You quickly finish chewing and swallow your mouthful of food.

"GOLDY GET OFF THE FLOOR!!!! THE WAFFLES ARE GOING TO BURN IF YOU DONT."

Goldy just keeps laughing on the floor. He's laughing so hard that you can see the tears forming in his eyes. You stand up and rush over to the waffle pan to make sure that they don't burn. You shut the machine off and take out the waffle that is inside. Since Goldy is still on the floor laughing, you decide to drop the hot waffle on him to see if he would stop laughing. Sure enough, a couple seconds after you dropped the hot waffle on him he stopped laughing and started trying to get rid of the hot waffle on his body.

"What was that for Y/N???"

"That's what you get for, first of all laughing at me, second of all you interrupted my breakfast when you wouldn't get off the floor to make sure that the waffle didn't burn, third of all I wanted to see what would happen if I did."

"You're mean."

"And you're going to be late for work if you don't get ready soon."

"What??? Why didn't you tell me sooner???"

"You were too busy laughing on the floor and weren't listening to me."

Goldy just gives you an annoyed look and runs off to his room to get ready for his first day at work. You go back to the kitchen table and start to eat your breakfast once again. A few minutes later Goldy comes back upstairs all dressed up for work.

"You ready for your first day Goldy?"

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"It's that Nick guy. He just gives me the chills and I'm not exactly thrilled over the fact that he's my boss."

"Nick isn't that bad."

"That's probably what he wants you to think."

"Goldy you shouldn't really be hating on your boss, especially on the first day."

"I just find it weird that he wanted you to transfer over to the new restaurant and the fact that he hired me as well. That just seems strange."

"He's a nice guy Goldy. Stop worrying about it. If it makes you feel better, I'll talk to him today at the grand reopening. Will that help?"

"Yes. Just be careful. He just seems off."

"It'll be fine Goldy. We should probably head over to the pizzeria now."

"Fine."

You get up from the table and walk to your room. Grabbing a pair I jeans and a shirt, you quickly get dressed and head back downstairs. Goldy is already at the door waiting for you. You pull on your jacket and shoes to head outside. You open the door and hop in your car. Goldy slides in the passenger seat and you two head off to the pizzeria.

A/N
Some of you guys wanted another contest. So I thought about what I could possibly do for a contest that anyone can enter. (If they have the motivation that is) and I came up with one. Before I continue on with the main story line, I need to start a few supporting story lines. Those story lines are the mini shippings in the book. Basically the OC's X Animatronics. Now for the contest part of this. You do not have to participate in this, but it is open to anyone with the ambition to write. Your challenge is, I want you guys to write a truth and dare scenario that could get the multiple pairings going. I'm not going to be mean and make you guess the pairings. The pairings are:
Kat X Toy Bonnie
Wolfy X Freddy
Drake X Mangle
Alkia X Toy Chica
Monique X Goldy
Y/N X Foxy (obviously)
Please include the other animatronics that weren't mentioned. I would say keep it at a certain level of rating, but I'm curious to see where all your guys imaginations take you. If you do send in an entry, please make sure that you don't stray away from the way that I have the characters personality's set as. If hate to have to turn down an entry because they switched all of the characters personalities around. Now, how I am going to pick the winner. I'm looking for creativity (not just simple, I dare you to kiss whoever kind of thing. Something new and unexpected) don't worry about grammar. I can go through after and fix it. I'm more looking for the the imaginative part of it all. Write within your own limits. I don't want you guys to over work yourselves. Write the best to your abilities. If your the winner you will first of all get your entry posted as an actual chapter of this story, but you will also get another prize which we will discuss in a private message. As for sending your entries in, email, kik, PM. If you want to send it in a different way, just tell me and we can set something up. Your deadline is this coming Saturday. That gives you five days. Good luck to you my Little Foxes I'll see you in the next chapter.