Revealing the Truth

Your P.O.V

You are running around the house, making sure you had everything you needed. The letter is tightly clutched in your hand the entire time. You don't want to let it out of your hand in case something happens to it, or you misplace it somewhere. As you continue to gather supplies, you aren't paying attention ad run straight into Chica. You both fall backwards onto your butts, and look up at each other.

"Do you think we have everything Chica?" You ask her a bit breathless.

"I got food, a first aid kit, some extra bandages, medicine, some needle and thread, and a couple of blankets. What all did you get?" She replies, looking straight at you.

"I have been so focused on the letter, that I haven't actually got anything. It's so overwhelming to think that the guy that I have been calling Dad all these years, just turns out to be a murderer named Vincent who's out for my blood. Another overwhelming fact is that my real father just happens to be my boss, who is also trying to kill me. And he is an animatronic, which makes me some half human, half animatronic, thing them." You say fast and panicky.

"Hey, calm down Y/N. Everything is going to be just fine. I'm pretty sure everything will sort itself out. But right now, we need to focus on getting that letter over to the pizzeria. Maybe then, we can save someone from getting hurt." She tells you softly, scooting over to you to wrap you in a hug.

"You think we have everything we need Chica?" You ask her quietly.

"Well, since we don't know what we need to prepare for I think we got most of what we could possibly need." She responds, getting up herself then helping you get back on your feet as well.

"We should get going then. The more time we waste here, the more time someone has to get hurt there." You tell her as you walk off towards the front door.

Chica follows you, and the two of you walk over to the parked car. You run back over to the house and lock it quickly before you hope into the drivers seat. You come back over to the car, where Chica is already buckled in and waiting to go. You slide into your seat and start the car, a bit anxious to find out what's been going on at the pizzeria.

~Time Skip~

You arrive at the pizzeria, which is dark with no lights on. It may have no lights on, but the second you get out of the car you can hear crashing and the tinkling sound of shattered glass. Letter in hand, you walk over to the front door of the pizzeria with Chica right beside you. You look to her to see is she is ready to enter the pizzeria. She gives a small nod, and you sigh as you open the door and step inside of the chaotic pizzeria.

Inside the pizzeria is a scene of broken tables and chairs, along with some bruised and bloody people to go along with it. The fight that was going on stops, and everybody's eyes turns towards you. To the left of you stands Bonnie, Goldy, Freddy, Alkia, Monique, Kat, Wolfy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica. To the right of you stands Nick, Allen (or as you now know him, Vincent), Mangle, Balloon Boy, Toy Freddy, Drake, and Foxy. You do a double take as you realize that Foxy is fighting with Nick instead of Bonnie and them. Anger rises as you realize that Nick must have done something to Foxy to make him fight his own Friends and Family.

"What the hell have you done to my Foxy?!?!" You yell at Nick.

"I played with his wiring a bit. Don't worry, I can easily reverse it and make him go back to normal. But I won't do that until you are dead." He replies casually.

A small smile plays across your face as you realize you can quickly turn the tables. You clutch the letter in your hand tighter, ready to play a game with Nick.

"You loved my mother didn't you Nick? Alley. You remember her right? The one who took her own life?" You ask him playfully, the smile still on your face.

"Yes I loved your mother. I was devastated when I found out she had killed herself." He replies, a tear pricking out of his eyes.

"What would happen if I told you I found a letter that she had wrote before she had killed herself?" You ask him, giving him a playful smile.

"I'd ask to read it the letter." He says, a bit confused.

"Well, it's right here so go ahead and read it. She wanted you to read it anyways." You tell him, holding out your hand to give him the letter.

He walks over cautiously and takes the letter from you. He starts reading the letter and tears are threatening to fall from his eyes. He continues to read and you watch as shock comes onto his face. A couple more minutes go by as he finishes the letter. He finishes and looks at you. He drops the letter to the floor and walks over to you. He does something you never expected as he wraps you in a hug and starts crying. You return the hug and he pulls away after a couple minutes and looks at you with his puffy eyes.

"I am so sorry Y/N. If I had known this I would have never tried to kill you in the first place. It seems wrong for a father to kill his own daughter."

At that, hell breaks loose in the pizzeria. There screaming and shouting as everyone tries to figure out what the hell is going on.

"Guess we have some explaining to do huh?" Nick asks you.

"I guess we do." You say back happily.

A/N
Hey Little Foxes. I won't be continuing the story in a few parts. I'm going to be doing to other parts first. One is what Bonnie and the boys had been doing after they left the house. And the other is what happened to Foxy. After those are done I'll continue with the actual book plot. That's all I have to say Little Foxes. I'll see you all in the next chapter.