Was It All A Mistake? Will I Be To Late?

Foxy being foxy

By: Mszazl

Nick's P.O.V (sorry. Got to keep that suspense going on for just a bit longer)

It's weird around here now. The storage room is empty. The only one left of the old animatronics is Goldy, and he's locked up in my box. Since today is closed down, I think I'll let him out of his box for a bit. Maybe trade him a bit then find a way to erase all memories of my plans. That's all I need is for him to go run and tell that silly girl everything. I've worked so hard and I can't risk ruining the progress I made. Speaking of progress, I think Allen said he had a progress report for me. He said he would come over at some point today, not sure exactly when he will be here though. I guess I'll go play with the bear until he gets here.

Walking down the empty halls is weird. The toys are all in daytime mode so I'm the inking one here. Except for the bear. He's awake. I think at least. One way to know.

'Knock knock knock'

"Hey bear, you awake?" I ask the box in front of me.

"I am now you badtard." he replies annoyed.

"Cheer up bear, in going to let you walk around for a bit."

"Is this some kind of joke? What are you going to do to me when I get out?"

"Let you walk around. What else would I do?"

"Try to kill me like you are with Y/N."

"I won't kill you. Her on the other hand, that's an entirely different story."

"I have the time, why don't you tell me the story. I would love to hear it."

"She's the reason I couldn't have the love of my life."

"How is she the reason?"

"If she wasn't conceived, I would have been able to take her mother from her father and keep her with me. Instead, that bastard Allen got her pregnant making it a lot harder to take her for my own."

"Why didn't you just do it anyways? I highly doubt they were married when she was born. It's not like she would have any ties to him. Other than Y/N of course. But you could have just said that the child was yours."

I stand there in shock as I hear this. How did I not think of this. How. The solution was just so easy, yet I didn't even think of it. Now I'm going to kill the person that I could have called my daughter. I really have to start thinking more. This whole violence thing doesn't suit me very well. It suits Allen, but not me.

"Hey, are you ok out there?"

"Ya, ya, I'm fine."

"Did you realize of how stupidly easy this could have been?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to stop trying to kill Y/N?"

"No"

"Why not"

"It's probably too late anyways. May as well just go all out and end her pathetic life. Not like she had much to live for anyways."

Just then, the front door opens and in walks Allen. Or Vincent. Whatever you prefer to call him.

"Sup, Nick. Ready for some good news?"

I look at the box and hear the bear move around and silence himself. Maybe I should end it. But it's too late for that now.

"Sure. What do you got for me?"

"She's pregnant. Your plan is finally a reality. Let's just hope that it all works out in the end."

"Is she actually pregnant?"

"Yes. She's had morning sickness all week and went to the hospital thinking it was a bad cold. I stood outside her room and listened in on their conversation and she openly admitted that she was in fact pregnant."

"I guess that's good news then."

"What do you mean 'you guess'? this is great news. You can finally kill that little bitch."

"I'm not sure if I want to anymore."

"Well it's a little late for that."

"Guess so."

"I'm going to go. I gave you your update so now I can leave. Bye."

With that he turns around and leaves as fast as he had come. He is soon out of the door, leaving me alone with the bear in the box.

"So what are you going to do Nick?"

"I'm not sure anymore. I'll have to give it some thought."

With that I walk away from the box and wander the pizzeria, wondering what I should do.

~Time Skip~

Y/N should be here soon. Her shift starts in a couple minutes. As if on cue, the front doors open revealing Y/N and the others. Except they don't look so good. Y/N has a tear stained face and Chica is walking beside her comforting her. The boys look like they have been through hell and back. All three are bloody and bruised, and they are all glaring at each other. Y/N looks up at me with her sad eyes.

"What the hell happened to all of you guys?" I ask her

"I don't want to talk about it." She replies angrily.

"Ok then. I'll leave you here to do your job. Have a nice shift Y/N." I say as nicely as possible.

"Thanks." She mutters as she walks off towards the office.

I walk out of the pizzeria quickly, wondering what the hell had happened today to make them all look like that.

A/N
Any guesses as to what went down after you told everyone? Any? I will reveal what had occurred in the next chapter. I promise. I figured it would be kind of fun to give you guys another cliffhanger. Cause they are so much fun!!! And what do you guys think about the picture. Isn't it great? I like it. I also think I'm a bit too much head over heels for Foxy because I just dyed my hair and it actually looks like the colour of hair a feminine Foxy would have. It's pretty cool. I'm rambling now, so bye my Lovely Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter. (Which may or may not be posted before I head out camping. Haven't decided yet.)