Conversations With Goldy

Your P.O.V

Your sitting at home, on your couch wondering why they had kicked you out of the pizzeria. It wasn't even close to six when they did. You could have stayed there with Foxy, but no. They had to kick you out the front door and lock you out. You didn't even get keys to the place yet so you couldn't have just unlocked the door and walked back inside. Instead you had to go home wondering why they had kicked you out so early. 'Maybe Goldy has figured it out' you think to yourself. You decide to ask him to see if he has any idea as to why the new animatronics had kicked you all out.

"Hey Goldy!!! Have you figured out why they kicked us out of the pizzeria yet???" You yell into the seemingly empty house.

"I can't figure it out either. Maybe they were in a rush to get it all cleaned up and thought that we would get in the way!!" He yells back from where ever he is in the house.

"Do you think that we should go to the grand opening in the morning?"

"Probably should. I have to but you can stay here if you want."

"No. I'll come with you Goldy. I want to see your first day at your first job. Anyways I should probably talk to Nick. See what the plan is for Foxy and them considering they are all cleaned and fixed up now."

"That's probably a good idea. What happens if nothing's going to happen to them?"

"I'll probably ask if I can just buy them off of him or something like that."

"You sure having five humans that can turn into robots in your house is a good idea Y/N?"

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"Well, the others aren't exactly used to their human forms yet. I am so I can control my emotions and urges. The others however don't know how. They first of all haven't been in their human forms for more than a couple hours at a time. They also haven't been around humans often enough. They probably won't be able to control the emotions it urges at all."

"Why would that be a problem?"

"Well as you probably know, Bonnie and Foxy have feelings for you. I'm not sure if Bonnie still does, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

"So what if they have feelings for me? I still don't see a problem."

"They are males. When males are around people they like they do stupid things and feel certain urges. If they can't control themselves, you are at a risk at them losing control of themselves and doing something to you against your will."

"I'm pretty sure if can handle them. I have control of my body, so I can easily distract them before they do anything. I also have locks on the doors so I can lock then each in a room where they can deal with their emotions and urges on their own."

Goldy walks into the living room and crosses his arms looking at you.

"If you're so sure than go ahead. But I highly doubt that Nick will let you buy them. He seems to really want to keep them for something. For what I don't know, but he will probably keep them."

"He can keep them as long as he treats them with care and respect. It would be a shame if I had to steal them from him."

"If you do, just don't get caught."

"Like I could get caught. I got you home didn't I?"

"There's one of me and four of them."

"I can easily do that."

"Don't be so full of yourself. That won't get you anywhere."

"I'll be fine."

"If you say so."

"If we are going to go to the grand opening, we should probably head to bed so we aren't dragging ourselves around all day."

"Probably a good idea. Good night Y/N, I'll see you in a few hours."

With that Goldy heads back downstairs to his room. You sigh and push yourself off the couch and head upstairs to your own room. You walk inside and put on your F/C pjs. You flop on your bed not even pulling the covers over yourself. Within minutes your fast asleep dreaming of your Little Fox.

A/N
So the winner of the contest was MollyMonroe3 she got 14/16 correct. If any of you were wondering that they were, these are the answers.

Brown&blue, Toy Freddy
Yellow&white, Chica
Red&black, Foxy
Yellow&navy, Goldy
Brown&black, Freddy
Pink&blue, BB
White&pink, Mangle
Purple&yellow, Toy Chica
Green&blue, Toy Bonnie
Navy&blue, Wolfy
Purple&red, Bonnie
Red&green, Drake
Blue&brown&black, Alkia
Black&yellow, Monique
White&black, Nick
Pink&purple, Kat

So there you guys go. I also have a question, do you guys like it if I do contests like this? I can do more if you do. I can also make them easier cause I know how hard this one was. Even the people that have seen the bracelets before had troubles trying to figure them out. That's everything for now Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter!!!