13

(2 weeks later)

It's been two weeks and I hate to admit it but my stay hasn't been as terrible as I thought it was gonna be.

Everyone here is pretty cool and to my surprise Lauren and I have a lot in common. Now I see why my conscience didn't want me to hurt her.

My thigh has heeled a little and I can walk pretty well but sometimes I need crutches.

Kehlani, Trevor, and Zendaya visits me occasionally, I honestly didn't expect Kehlani to come but I guess no matter how mad she can get at me she still cares about me.

They still have full time jobs but Trevor goes into hospitals and steals meds and antibiotics that Lauren orders him to get so I am slowly getting better.

Besides that Brad has been sending more people to attack and me and Willow would have to build new bombs or weapons in general over the phone because with Brad's forces, all eight of them won't have a chance against them.

At the moment Madison, Normani, and I are watching some Disney movie I don't remember the name of.

"What's the title of this again?" I whispered over at Madison.

"Game Plan, with the Rock." Madison answered.

"Oh ok." I said leaning back on the back.

A few minutes later I heard multiple footsteps run down the stairs but I decided to ignore it.

"Pack your bags people. We aren't staying here any longer." Lauren said shutting off the TV.

"Cmon, you didn't have to do all that. And where are we going?" Normani asked while helping me off the couch and handing me my crutches.

"If you haven't noticed, Brad's attacks have been becoming more severe and painful. Nas nearly lost his arm last time, and the house is taking a lot of damage. My guess is that Brad isn't only sending this men to blind us from his real plan which is going to be so much bigger than what we've been facing. Our best play is to move to a new location, so we are going to a very secure safe house in New Jersey." Camila explained.

"Ight, I guess dat makes sense. When we leavin?" I asked.

"A few hours." Dinah said coming out the bathroom.

As she walked passed us I shared a look with Lauren, Nas, and Ariana and we all bursted out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Dinah asked turning to look at us.

"You got a long piece of toilet paper hanging out your jeans." I said trying to hold back my laughs because of how stupid she looked.

She immediately looked behind her and ripped off the piece of tissue before glaring at me.

"Watchu glarin at me for? I ain't put the tissue there." I asked while still laughing.

"Whatever, you is a bitch." She said rolling her eyes before walking to her room.

"Love you too bestie. And I learned form the best." I said so that she could still here me.

"Are y'all always like that?" Ariana asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes we are." I said simply with a smile and nod.

"Anyway, you all need to pack your most valuables and get dressed cause like Dinah said we will be leaving in a few hours." Camila said.

It looked like Lauren was about to say something but Camila took Lauren's arm and dragged her out of the living room.

"Ok, I'm not one that likes to start drama but what is going on with Camila and Lauren?" I asked everyone.