24

Y/N's POV:

I held back every bone in my body from dying of laughter when she just shot up and screamed "My belly!" Especially with a voice like hers, it's hard not to laugh.

"Oh thank God, your ok." I said, trying to get to my feet and giving her a small hug since I didn't wanna put her in any more pain she already was in.

"CC? Where are we? What happened to those guys?" She asked, extremely confused but she still hugged me back.

I heard a scoff behind me and I couldn't help but snicker, immediately knowing who it was.

I might just make her jealous just to piss her off.

"Who the hell is CC?" Normani asked breaking the silence.

"It's a nickname she calls me. It stands for Cheshire Cat. Alice in Wonderland is our favorite movie and it relates to us a lot. I call her MH sometimes. But seriously are you ok Mel?" I asked examining her even though she already nodded letting me know she was ok.

"5!" I heard Lauren yell behind me.

"Babe? What are you-" I asked, stopping my movements and resting my hands on Melanie's waist.

Lauren's nosed flared when she saw my hand placement.

"3!" She yelled skipping 4 purposely.

Ohhhhh.

I know why she's pissed. This girl is unbelievable. But, God she's so hot when she's pissed.

No matter how sexy she is I don't feel like getting ignored for a week and this time it's gonna be my fault.

"2!"

"Ok ok! Just stop counting your making my heart pound, damn." I said taking my hands off of Melanie.

Lauren just rolled her eyes before going on her phone, acting like she's doing something while pretending like what just happened didn't happen.

"Melanie. These are my friends. You remember Kehlani and them. But that's Dinah, Normani, Camila, Halsey, Nas, Madison, and Ariana. We're all friends but they're a part of Lauren's crew. And the girl who's pretending to do something is my Girlfriend, Lauren." I introduced myself, a huge smile creeping on my face when I called her my girlfriend.

It feels so right. Ya know?

"Nice to meet all of you. I would get up and greet you but I'm in a lot of pain." Melanie said with a small giggle.

Everyone in the room shared a look before giving Melanie a quick smile and wave.

"Y/N what happened? The last thing I remember was you yelling at me to run." She groaned while resting her head on my shoulder and interlocking our fingers.

"Ya know. We'll leave you guys alone to... reminisce." Dinah said as everyone walked out of the room except for Lauren.

"Lauren, Cmon," Normani said through gritted teeth.

"Bitch no. I gotta monitor these two." Lauren growled back.

"We don't have time for this Lauren. Our troupes just came back from the bombing and we need to get their reports and do paperwork. They'll be fine Y/N is awesome and she wouldn't think about doing anything out of pocket." Camila said, giving me a small glare.

Do they really think I would do something to hurt Lauren? We just became official and I'm not a complete asshole.

"Ahem. Well, you should lay down and get some rest. You need to heal up. When you do I'll explain everything." I said lightly pushing her head off of my shoulder and removing my hand from hers.