29

Y/N POV:

"God that was a complete waste of time. Where the fuck is she?" I asked, swinging to the roof that the rest of my team was on.

We had this whole car jam planned just for us to get conned.

We almost died too.

The taxi that we thought Melanie was in. Melanie wasn't actually in it. Just her phone and some old guy she killed.

She also had a bomb on the gas break. By the time we realized it was there it was too late. The bomb blew up and now half of the highway is completely totaled.

Thankfully we were smart enough to get all the people away from the taxi before it blew up back hacking into the city light system and changed all the lights to green so no innocent people died.

"She's probably still at your sisters house. She must've caught on that we were tracking her. Fuck! I forget how smart she is." Kehlani explained itching her skin.

She does that when she's stressed.

"Yo! Relax before you start bleeding! We have no time to stress! Melanie is still at Y/N's sister's house! We have to get going before she hurts them!" Trevor yelled.

And with that we lowered onto the highway, high jacked a car, turned around and made our way to my sisters house.

(Time Skip)

We reached the front of my sisters house and the door was wide open.

I ran into the house and what I saw was absolutely horrifying

The off white walls and the wooden floors were stained with blood.

I heard whimpers in the back and I saw hash brown hiding behind the couch.

"Aww my baby. Hash you remember me?" I asked carefully picking him up.

He's still a pup but since he's part  German Shepard he's gonna grow hella big

He's still a pup but since he's part German Shepard he's gonna grow hella big.

I examined him carefully and he didn't have anything severe. A cut on his ear, someone stepped on his paw since it was kinda swollen, and there was a cut on his left thigh.