15

Y/N's POV:

"What about this? You dress like a very sexy stud so you should like this." Lauren said putting up an outfit but I was really into the ice cream she bought me I just nodded, not really paying attention.

Right now we are shopping at some mall I don't remember the name of because Lauren says I either dress like a middle schooler, a homeless person, or someone that just got out of Jail so I need to get better style. We weren't able to go last week since the blood stains took a very long time to get out and Lauren and I argued for a while, debating whether if I could keep the eyes and well... she won. Then after that we ended up taking a super long nap.

So far she's been picking out most of my clothes and when I see something I like I just add it to the pile.

"Um, baby girl. Ion think we need more clothes ya know. Dat'll be enough, plus ion wanna spend too much of yo money." I pointed out, finally realizing how much bags with designer bags were in our hands.

"No such thing as enough clothes. Plus I'm spending it on my baby. I wanna make sure you look good. Now, next stop is Dior." She responded, giving me a quick peck before dragging me to another store.

(Time Skip)

"Baby! Can you come here please?!" I heard Lauren call for me from the bedroom.

I stopped putting my new clothes on hangers and walked out of the walk in closet and saw Lauren sitting on the bed on her phone.

"Wassup Princess?" I asked plopping down on the bed next to her.

"Well, I just got off of the phone with one of my field soldiers got some dirt on Brad and I came up with a plan. Come downstairs with me." She said grabbing hand and dragging us downstairs.

Surprisingly the rest of the gang were downstairs playing Mario Kart together.

I sat down on the couch next to Dinah, putting my legs over her thighs.

"Bitch, I don't want your dogs on me." She said pushing my legs off but I put them right back up.

"Bitch, don't act like you never done it to me before. Plus they not hurting you Miss thunder thighs." I responded.

I looked over and saw Lauren unplug the TV making them all groan.

"Cmon Lolo, I was about to kick Nas's ass." Camila groaned.

Camila apologized to me a few days ago. Admitting that she has always had a crush on Lauren since they first met but she still see's her as a friend. I couldn't relate but I understood where she was coming from so I gave her advice. I told her to try to see Lauren only as a friend as well and maybe her feelings will fade, and I'm sure they have faded a little seeing as Lauren and I really like each other. Either that or find someone else and after that her and I have been pretty cool.

"You won't die, now I have a plan on how to defeat Brad." Lauren said, catching all of their attention.

"Do tell." Ariana said intrigued.

"Well, I just got word from one of my field soldiers that they found main Brad's HQ's he has many more all over Miami. The one he lives in is where business is done, but he has three main ones. One is where the drugs his army of distributors sell are made, The second one is where his Casino is, this is where him and the other top bosses perform illegal gambling. The last one is where his weapons are, guns, bombs, nuclear weapons, toxins, everything. Along with that his top assassin live there as well." Lauren informed us.

"Ok but what does that have to do anything?" Madison asked.

"Well, I want to take all of it. Of course I want to relocate everything, but I want to take his whole franchise. Everything. And on top of that I want to merge our businesses. And there is only one way to do that." Lauren said.