9

Lauren's POV:

I had to run around to errands today, mainly for my family since we want to move closer to the mansion just in case I get caught. Even though I told them that I got it all covered they wanted to be safe.

As I was walking down the street, with my eyes glued to my phone since I'm ordering new furniture online, I couldn't help but feel like I was being follow.

Every once in a while I turned behind me to check and I didn't see anyone repeatedly.

I decided I would just pretend I'm on the phone and maybe this person would shake off.

"Hey Cams... I'm on my way to the mansion now." I said into my turned off phone.

I kept up the fake conversation until I realized this person was still following me.

Since that didn't work I decided to hop in a cab.

I looked out the window of the cab and saw this girl wearing all back and a ski mask.

She was probably following me.

I expected her to turn back but she just waved at me while I was staring at her in the cab before basically disappearing in thin air.

Well that was creepy.

I pulled out my phone before calling Big Rob.

"Good Afternoon Ms.Jauregui." His deep voice said through the phone.

"Good Afternoon, um I have a feeling someone is stalking me. Everywhere I go I need secret snipers set around me and a disguised body guard." I said sternly.

"Got it. Do you have a feeling how might this be?" He asked.

I've never seen anyone disappear in thin air the way she did but one person.

"Gabriella Jefferson, African American women, Travels to England in her free time, she has long thick dreads, 23, and she's about 5,8." I said, slowly getting sad at the thought that Gabriella might want to kill me.

"Um Ms. Jauregui Gabriella Jefferson exists but she doesn't fit your description. You've been tricked Ms. Jauregui." Big Rob says.

I froze, she lied to me.

Everything was a fucking lie?!

And to think I spent most of my nights thinking about her.

"Is there anyone else you might suspect?" Rob said snapping me out of my thoughts.

There is only one more person who might be a threat to me.

"The Laughing Reaper." I said simply before hanging up the phone.

I tried my best not to get mad or get too invested in this situation.

It's just another one of these weak stalkers.

Me and my team are skilled on a whole nother level. I think I'll be able to handle something as simple as that.

We are getting new dope today from New York. Because of how elite these people are I have to go and pick it up face to face but I'm not going alone of course.

Y/N's POV:

Well I've been caught but I was able to get her paranoid which is a good thing.

"Willow." I said pressing into my ear piece.

"Ugh make this quick." She answered in a sleepy voice.

"Can you hack into the cameras of Jauregui mansion and let me know when Lauren Jauregui, black hair, pale skin, green eyes, leaves and her office is empty. I'm going to camp out there till she comes back." I said walking to their mansion.