4

Lauren's POV:

I was so close to shooting this prick right between the eyes.

Gave me a fucking heart attack.

This person must really be crazy.

"So are you gonna sit there and stare or are you gonna assign my target?" He or she said leaning back in the chair while crossing their arms.

I cleared my throat before starting to speak again.

"So agent 1218 I-" I started off but she cut me off.

"Please, call me Laughing Reaper. Reaper for short." She commented making me freeze.

THAT is the Laughing Reaper?

The one that fucking kills 45 people PER state she travels to.

That's over like 300 people, in counting since this her 7th state!

Oh fuck! Why didn't Dinah tell me her client was a fucking psycho!

"What? Cat got your tongue?" She asked, I can basically hear the smirk in her voice.

I snapped out of my daze and scowled at the masked killer in front of me.

"No, a little surprised that's all." I said picking up papers from under my desk.

"Can we get this over with? I need my money and my first kill for Florida. I really don't got all day." The killer said in a bored tone.

"I'm gonna ask you a few questions." I said folding my fingers on the desk, trying to keep calm.

The killer threw her head back and groaned loudly in an obnoxious way.

"Fine." Reaper mumbled.

"How old are you?" I asked, controlling my temper and putting a fake smile on my face.

"As old as time." She said making my smile drop and huff.

"Pffft, you should see your face right now." The killer said chuckling a little.

"Oh my fucking god! If you're not gonna take this fucking seriously! I will send my men in here to throw you the hell out!" I yelled, rising from my chair.

If this killer is gonna just goof around there's no need for her to be here.

She stopped laughing and stood up along with me.

I got a little scared since she was a killer and she was way taller than me.

"Listen, you requested me. You need me to kill someone. I don't fucking need you, you need me and my services. There's no need for fucking questions. This isn't sometime of date. We aren't getting to know each other. All you need to know about me is that I work for RR and I can kill people in multiple ways without getting caught. All you need to tell me is who I am killing and the information about them. Nothing more nothing less." She said calmly but with lots of venom in her voice.

I have no idea why, but her raspy voice in such a serious tone was very hot.

I need to shut the fuck up, this is a psychotic killer I am talking about.

I sighed going to sit back down, making her sit down as well.

I went in my desk drawer and pulled out a picture of my dad.

I slid the paper to Reaper and she snatched from the table, giving me a small glance before examining the picture.

"That is my father, Michael Jauregui. He is a very large and wealthy kingpin. He is 37 years old and from Cuba. He has very bad anger issues. He won't let me take over the business because he is a sexist piece of shit. I want him gone." I said coldly without taking my eyes off the person in front of me.