2

Y/N's POV:

We just landed in Miami, Florida and I missed the humid air, in Arizona it was too hot and dry. But this is so much better.

"The Uber is about to be here." Trevor informed us while putting his phone down.

"Imma go get a soda and some chips. Y'all want some?" I asked setting my suite case next to them.

"Get me some sour straws." Willow said, nose all up in her phone. Whilst the rest of them shook their heads.

I ran to the small store and got me a orange soda and some Takis and Mango sour straws for Willow.

I went to the counter and the cashier looked exhausted.

"That'll be $7.25." She said with a fake smile.

"Here. You look like you've had a long day, keep the change." I said handing her a 100 dollar bill.

She looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head.

"I can't expect this, this is way too big of a tip." She said pushing my hand back.

"Don't worry bout it. Just take da tip and I'll be on my way." I said putting the hundred dollar bill on the counter and taking my bag of snacks.

"God bless you. You're the first nice customer I've had all day." She said smiling gratefully.

"Don't mention it. You have a good day now." I said leaving the store and going to meet my friends.

.......

After the long car ride we checked into a nice hotel.

It was me, DJ, and Lani in one room. Whilst Trevor, Zendaya, and Willow were in a different one.

I took out my bag of creepy masks and put them under my bed and a pistol underneath my pillow.

You never know if there's a bounty on your name.

"Yo, I gotta meet up with one of my friends. I'll be back before bed." Dinah said putting on her boots.

"Ight, be careful out there DJ." I said throwing her a pocket knife.

"I always am, I'll see y'all later." She said, and with that she shut the door.

"Well, I know something we could do to pass the time." I said smirking while grabbing some spray cans and paint. 

"Let's let everyone in Florida who in town." I said tossing Kehlani a can while she smirked.

"Oh hell yeah. This is gonna be fun." She said shaking up the can.

Whenever I enter a new city or state, we spray paint the Cheshire Cat smile on some type of huge monument or the most populated place.

Since the Cheshire Cat represents me, whenever people see a new painting of it wherever they know the Laughing Reaper is here and they better look out.

It was already dark outside so me and Lani threw in some black jeans and black hoodies and went hopped into out rented car.

"So where we gonna spray it at?" She asked putting on her seat belt

"Let's do it at, Casino Miami." I said with a smirk. 

"Where and how are we gonna do this?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the road. 

"We goin spray it right under the "Casino Miami" light up sign. And all we gotta do is get behind da building. I have grappling hooks so we goin be able to ride to the roof of da building and hang in the front while spraying.