26

Lauren's POV:

"That was easier than I thought. When I was down in the basement Melanie brought me into a hug. She started some nonsense about her and Y/N's soon to be romance and how she just needs a little push. Here listen." I said to Y/N's crew who was still in the kitchen except for Trevor.

They took the ear piece and played it back.

"Damn that was fast. Lauren, you said you saw Melanie talking to some flower in the infirmary when Y/N was fighting tweedle dee and tweedle dumb right?" Zendaya asked, earning a slap in the back of the head from Kehlani and Trevor.

"Yup. Why?"

"Well. There's cameras all over the house. There's one under the infirmary bed and there's a couple in every camera. Now we have even more evidence and Y/N will believe us for sure." Zendaya explained.

"Don't be so confident. Y/N is emotional and irrational theres no telling what she'll do so we gonna need a backup plan." Kehlani said, shutting down Z's excitement.

"I'll leave y'all to work on that and just fill me in later. I have a migraine and right now the only thing on my mind is how I wanna murder Melanie so I need to go relax." I told everyone.

They all nodded before continuing to talk about their plan as I walked into the living room.

"Hey LoLo. Y/N is upstairs. She said she has a slight headache and wanted to lay down for a bit." Dinah informed me.

"Oh ok. Where's... Melanie?" I said, trying not to gag at her name.

"She said she had a mission to do." Normani said giving me one of those looks.

"Interesting. Well I'm gonna go lay down with Y/N. I'll see you guys in a little. " I told them before walking upstairs.

"mi amor, mi niña, mi princesa." Y/N purred in Spanish when she saw me walk in.
(My love, my girl, my princess).

She was on her phone on TikTok (like always). While laying on the bed. She had no shirt nor bra on and it looked like she only had sweats.

"mi precioso, mi nena, mi mundo." I replied, jumping into her open arms.
(My precious, my baby, my world.)

"Why are you up here my love? I thought you'd be going to work by now." She said looking at her watch while rubbing my back.

"I have such a bad headache and I keep forgetting I own literally everything I don't have to work all the time. If something really crazy or important happiness my team won't hesitate to call me." I told her laying my head on top of her breasts.

"God your boobs are so comfy and soft." I moaned.

"Beg to differ but thanks mamas." She said while kissing my forehead.

I sat up took off my shirt and pants so I was just left in my underwear. I grabbed the remote and put the AC on since we both like to cuddle/sleep in the cold and I put the air purifier on since Y/N gets a stuffy nose easily and I don't like to hear her sniffling.

I grabbed the LED light remote, changed the color to purple and got comfortable while laying on top of Y/N.

She wrapped her strong arms around me as I put my face In the crook of her neck and are legs tangled together.

"You comfortable babe?" She asked me while rubbing my back.

"Very. Are you mi amor?"

"I'm always comfortable when I'm around you. Are you going to sleep?"

"Well I was. But I'm not tired anymore. I just wanna stay in your arms and... I don't know, talk with you."

"About what? Am I in trouble? Is this a trap?" She asked sitting up a little bit I pushed her back down and took her hand.