10

Lauren's POV:

Well...

Here I am...

In the trunk of a car that belongs to my ex serial killer crush and her crew.

How the hell did I get here?

Oh yeah, because I started to play with fire knowing I was gonna get burned.

I've been in here for about 45 minutes and based off of the sounds we are going to some type of cabin in the woods.

God what if she actually kills me?!

I literally just got my freedom back and now I'm not even gonna see the light of day agin.

The car suddenly came to a stop making me snap out of my panicked thoughts.

After a few shuffles and a couple voices before the trunk opened. Making me wince at how bright the sun was.

"Hey there green eyes. Hope you had a good rest but we gotta get you into your new home." Y/N said with a wide smile.

I rolled my eyes when she took me out the trunk and threw me over her shoulder.

As she walked I kept kicking and screaming but she took it like a champ.

Somehow I got the cloth out of my mouth and bit her shoulders.

She winced before dropping me on the ground purposely but luckily the grass broke my fall.

"Are you fucking three?!" She yelled but I stayed unfazed.

She put her hand on her shoulder seeing a lot of blood.

"Look if you aren't gonna fucking cooperate I will leave you in the grass and drive back to Miami so the bears and wolves can go crazy on your ass and then you'll become just like the grass you're laying now." She said bitterly.

I rolled my eyes before nodding.

She threw my tied up body back over her shoulder while entering the cabin.

To my surprise it was Luxurious.