27

Y/N's POV:

"I'm on my way. Tell Mylah I'm coming and I'm gonna deal with this situation." I told my sister, going into our walk in closet.

"No. Y/N this is your fault! Your brought that monster into my home and now look where we are!" My sister yelled.

"Sis, don't be stupid. I understand how upset you are but think rationally. I thought Melanie was dead and I just saw her again a little while ago. You know my work and why I do the things I do so why the hell would I ever associate myself with a rapist? I didn't know. Plus it's not like she told me what she was going to be doing, she said she was going on a mission to blow off some steam. I didn't think she meant raping my niece. You know me better than anyone and if I truly thought that Mylah or my other niece and Nephew's were in any kind of danger I'd deal with it real quick. Melanie was the only one who always had my back, back then, In and outside of school, that's why I brought her into your home. I truly thought Melanie was a good person and she'd never do anything like this but here we are. Please, don't ever say that kind of thing to me ever again." I said calmly while throwing on an outfit.

Once I was done while trying to calm down my sobbing sister I ran into the bathroom, grabbed some white hair dye that I was gonna use to prank Trevor and Nas since they use the same shampoo but now I'm gonna use it

Once I was done while trying to calm down my sobbing sister I ran into the bathroom, grabbed some white hair dye that I was gonna use to prank Trevor and Nas since they use the same shampoo but now I'm gonna use it. I'll probably keep it if it looks good, if not I'll dye it a different color like black or something.

I talked to my sister for a few more minutes while trying to wash my hair in the quickest way possible and putting some plastic wrap around my edges and a towel over my shoulders until she hung up.

"Hey Siri!" I yelled out to my phone before hearing it answer.

"Call Beast!" I yelled before hearing my phone ringing, waiting for her to answer.

"Y/N? What's up! We haven't spoken in forever. Not to be rude but can we make this quick because me and my buddies are about to shoot a YouTube video." my good friend Jimmy greeted me.

"Remember when we first met? I killed a fan of yours that threatened to kill you and your family if you didn't share your YouTube account with him and tried to break into your house. This was before you were famous and when I first started killing that was like... 3 years ago. You said you owe me and I haven't cashed in that favor until now." I told her while applying the dye. (The year is 2020 and in April. You are currently talking to Mr.Beast since my cousin was watching him while I was writing this even though I don't watch him that much.)

"Yeah I do. Thank you for that again, even if I still feel like killing her was a little far but thanks anyway

"One, I need the Zip Code to your private airport that no one knows about that's in Miami since that is where I am right now, and allow me and my friends clearance to one of your jets, I don't want to have to shoot up the place and hold the pilot hostage cause I will do that. Two, I need 15,000 dollars, you have my credit card info so you can just put it all there. If you can do these simple things then consider us even." I told Jimmy, finishing up the hair dye and taking the gloves off.