Chapter 31: Neytiri's Decision

Hello! Here is the end of Act 2 with the union of Jake and Neytiri approaching and the beginning of Act 3. Feel free to comment or vote (if you like it).

Lutsey'sPOV

Theday lit me up with its light and warmth, pushing me to open my eyes.I could feel the warmth of Tsylan's still sleeping body, his rightarm surrounding me in a protective gesture. Hearing the beating heartof my lover sounded like a soft melody to my ears. The coldness allover my body and our braids still tied together reminded me of ourlovemaking last night and filled me with happiness.

Ilooked at my partner's young face with a radiant smile. To be able toadmire him, to caress him and his hair with my hands was a great joyfor me.

Hemoaned slightly before opening his yellow eyes with a big smile.

Tsylan:Sleep well, my love?

Me:Oh yes! How about you?

Tsylan:The best for years.

Withthose words, we kissed softly before looking at each other for amoment, in silence. Each admiring the other and I could stay likethat all day long.

Tsylan:You'll have to get up.

Mewith a sigh: Yes...

Tsylan:Oh, there will be other occasions, my beautiful tigress. Now thatwe're linked.

I smile at the prospect of spending more mornings like this, just thetwo of us. I would have liked to stay like this for a long time, butI had responsibilities that couldn't wait. And then there was ourunion to formalize. I sighed, thinking of all the work that awaitedme while I got up, admiring the day as it was breaking. It wasdecorating the sky with its orange glow.

Tsylan:Are you thinking about your duty?

Me:Yes.

He puts his right hand on my left, holding it tightly.

Tsylan: I'll be there to help you now.

Me smiling at him: Thank you, Tsylan.

Tsylan:We are partners now, Lut. We must share our joys but also our responsibilities.

Me,as I stood up: In that case, let's not dawdle.

Tsylancand I get up and start getting dressed. I could not prevent myselffrom admiring his back with a small smile. He smiled at me and hewinked at me and I hurried back to him.

We finished getting dressed, before calling our Ikrans to set off forKelutral.

Joltsyn's POV

I smiled, delighted, when I saw Tsylan and Lutsey arrive. Although theywere not holding hands, the glances that were exchanged were enoughfor me to understand the link between them. And the energies I feltcoming from them confirmed it.

Then Tsylan gave her a tender kiss on his forehead before walking away,probably to join his band. Immediately, my two sons went to theiraunt who took them in her arms, with a smile.

Lutsey: How are you?

Roltyun:Mom played with us all day yesterday!

Lutsey:Nang! But....

Me:I had a day off so I took the opportunity to spend some time withthem. What about you? How was your night?

At these words, my sister blushes, making my sons and I laugh.