Chapter 7: Dream and Loss

Hello! Here is the continuation with the Dream Hunt test and one of the great additions of the long version. Feel free to comment or vote (if you liked it)

Three days later,

Sylwanin painted it in white, taking care to follow the patterns of his younger sister.

.
Sylwanin: So little sister? Not too scared?

Neytiri : I'm not at ease myself.

Lutsey: I don't intend to die now, my Neytiri.

Neytiri : And I hope it won't be the case.
Sylwanin : Don't worry big sister! Lutsey is the most stubborn person we know! I don't worry too much about myself.

Once the painting was finished, Lutsey set off down to the ceremonial site. Where Mo'at and several other Omatikaya siblings were waiting for him. It wasn't long before his adopted sisters joined them. She stood at the level of the Tsahik and opened her mouth. Her adoptive mother gave her the glow-worm, one of the tools needed for the ritual. Lutsey closed her mouth and swallowed. The disgusting taste that invaded her mouth repelled her, but it was necessary.

Then Neytiri took the peanut that the young Menariyä tunti had captured two days earlier. She gave her a bite in the back of her neck and the effect was immediate.

Immediately, she began to see cloudy. Faces came closer to her, making grimaces. First, she recognized familiar faces such as Neytiri or Silwanin. But everything became distorted afterwards.

The familiar faces became increasingly blurred and her legs had difficulty supporting her. She knelt down, fighting the pain by grinding her teeth. A vain fight. The poisons took effect and she collapsed unconscious.

She woke up in the middle of the forest. In front of her, an Angtsìk faced her. This one, on seeing her, showed signs of aggression and showed her that she was in his territory by hitting, with his hammer-shaped horn, the trees near him. Then he got into position, ready to charge.

Lutsey: By Eywa!

The Titanosaurus charged towards the young warrior with a deafening scream.

Totally surprised by this violent reaction, the Na'vi could not move her body. Paralyzed, she closed her eyes and prepared herself for the worst. When she received the shock, nothing happened. She ventured to open one eye and saw that the animal had disappeared. In front of the young Nariyä Tunti was a strange young woman with her back to her. She had a long, black, braided hair reaching to her shoulders. On her sides were daggers in their sheaths. Her long braid, characteristic of her species, dominated along her back where reddish strings revealed the probable color of her loincloth. She had her arms crossed, not letting her see her hands.
Curious, Lutsey ventured in his direction and tried to challenge him. The girl turned around, revealing her orange eyes as she did, revealing her origins. She looked at him with a big smile, and tears streamed from her eyes as if she was happy to see her. She wore straps covering her young woman's chest, but that was not what Lutsey was interested in. Lutsey noticed that her hands had five fingers on them. What did this mean?
The warrior moved back a few steps and looked at him with a suspicious look, not understanding what this strange person could be.

Lutsey: What are you?

The stranger didn't seem to be disturbed by Lutsey's reaction and continued to bring up that radiant smile which annoyed Lutsey even more.

Lutsey: Answer me instead of smiling stupidly!

The woman immediately took her in her arms before she even realized it and cried.