Chapter 23: The Great Hunt

Hi, here is the continuation with the scene of the big hunt. Feel free to comment and vote ( if you like ).

Upon her arrival, Lutsey was greeted by her sister who hugged her with an emotional embrace. Of course, the clan surrounded the duo, concerned about their property despite the conservative side of some. All except one person watching the scene was leaning against a branch of the tree with arms and legs crossed.

Joltsyn: You look more relaxed to me, big sister.

She answered with a smile, confirming the impression of the Tsahik. Indeed, she could feel Lutsey's joy and relaxation as if it were her own and that pleased her.

Lutsey: Seeing Father, Mother and Neytiri again, as well as my Omatikaya brothers and sisters, did me the greatest good.

Joltsyn: I'm glad to hear that.

So was the clan and manifested it with shouts of joy and joyful gossip. However, one person did not share this joy and walked away once the first laughter was heard.

When the lull was over, Joltsyn went to fetch his sons and the two played with their aunt, which delighted her. The younger sister had not seen her sister smiling like this since Tsylan joined the clan and she was happy to see that.

Joltsyn: Are you still going to want children, Lutsey?

Lutsey playing: That hasn't changed, little sister.

Joltsyn: Even though you know she will be a mixed blood?

Lutsey: I don't care, little sister. She'll be my child and I'll love her, even if she has Tawtute blood in her.

The Tsahik could observe a great change towards her sister since the coming of Tsylan. She was more tolerant about it, even if she doubted that she could forgive the People of Heaven for their actions.

Joltsyn: You have changed, Lutsey.

Lutsey : Is that a reproach?

Joltsyn: I don't know, to be honest.

With these words, little Roltyun climbed on his aunt's back and put his legs on her shoulders and his chin on his head with a smile on his face, as if proud of himself.

Roltyun: I'm on to you, Auntie Lutsey!

Lutsey with a smile: Smart guy!

Then she turned to her sister who had Siwey between her legs and was playing with a wooden Ikran.

Lutsey: How did it go with Tsylan?

Joltsyn with a sigh: He's a bit stubborn at times.

Lutsey: What did he do?

Joltsyn: He hurt his hand saving a small natang despite my recommendations. However, he's hard-working and progressing well, I must admit.

Lutsey by taking a serious look: Uniltaron?

Joltsyn: Not yet. But soon.

Lutsey's change of tone did not go unnoticed in Roltyun.

Roltyun: Worried, aunt? Tsylan looks strong!

The young olo'eyktan gave her nephew a tender smile.

Joltsyn: You've been worrying them lately, big sister.

Lutsey: Oh, I see I have three guardians to wish on me!

That made the young family smile, as a certain tawtute walked away to join some musician friends.

Two weeks later,

Lutsey was confronted with Koltyey's protests because of Tsylan's presence. Lutsey sighed. Indeed, shortly before his apprentice's arrival, Koltyey had made an advance on him which she had rejected because she felt nothing towards him, even though her brother had suffered the same tragic fate as her adoptive sister and her parents. Moreover, her movement was followed by other "suitors" who were not happy about Tsylan's coming, despite the sign of Eywa. And as if not to help her, the dream walker seemed to avoid her, which frustrated her as much as it worried her.