11

"Bye Mrs. Yang!" Jisung called, as he stood in the doorway waving.

"Bye bye sweetie!" She called back, smiling as he closed the door. "Aw, you should invite him over more often. He's such a lovely boy." She cooed. "Unlike some other friends." She muttered quietly so Jeongin wouldn't hear. But he did. He knew she was referring to Hyunjin. Nonetheless, he pretended he didn't hear anything.

"Oh Mum! Are you looking to replace me?"

He had invited Jisung over, since they both had nothing to do. They played games and watched a bad movie. However whilst Jisung was here, Jeongin's mother walked in multiple times to check on how they were doing. That wasn't too bad. What wasn't normal was how she took every opportunity to compliment or start a conversation with Jisung.

"Of course not Jeongin!" She pulled her son into a hug. "You're always my number one." She pulled away and looked at him with affection. "But make sure to invite Jisung for dinner next time."

Jeongin rolled his eyes as his mother laughed.

The next day, whilst their group were sat around a table talking and laughing, Minho approached them. Jisung noticed first and held tight onto Jeongin's arm. Minho came and immediately made eye contact with Jisung.

"I'm not here for you, don't get too worked up." He said, disgusted. The rest of them must not have known what the deal was between Minho and Jisung because they looked confused as ever.

"You." He said, turning to Felix.

"M-me?" He gulped.

"Yes. There's a party on Friday and you're coming."

"What do you mean?"

Minho rolled his eyes and pointed behind Felix. They all turned around and saw Changbin watching them hopefully.

"I'll say it one more time." He sighed. "There's a party on Friday and you're coming. Understood?"

Felix nodded, clearly afraid of Minho. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could get anything out, Minho interrupted.

"No one cares if you bring your stupid friends, just keep them away from me." He didn't wait to hear more and left.

When he was out of earshot, chaos began.

"There's no way in hell that I'm coming." Jisung muttered.

"Yeah same here." Seungmin added.

"No, guys, please don't let me go alone." Felix whined. "Jeongin? What about you?"

"Hyunjin will be there." He murmured, looking down,

"Guys!" Felix cried, stomping his feet like a toddler. "Please, someone come." He begged.

"I'm not kidding, I can't come." Seungmin said, "I've got a wedding to go to."

Felix looked deflated and really worried. Jeongin took a deep breath.

"Me and Jisung will come."

"What?" Jisung yelled.

"Really?" Felix asked, looking hopeful.

"Wait, no! I didn't agree to this!"

"Yes, we'll both go." Jeongin announced. He lowered his voice and leaned in to Jisung. "Look, let's just both go for a good time. Why should Minho and Hyunjin get in our way? Besides, you need to forget about him and get out there a bit more."

Jisung sighed.

"Fine, I'll come."

"Yay! Thank you so much. You really are my best friends. No going back on your words ok?"