23

Jisung waited for Minho as usual outside of school. However, when Minho turned up, he looked miserable. He didn't say anything as he drove them both to his home and Jisung didn't know if he should say anything to him. 

When the were indoors, Minho threw his bag on the floor and sat down on the couch, swearing loudly.  

"Is everything ok?" Jisung asked, to which the obvious answer was no. 

"He's so stupid!" Minho yelled, sitting down and running a hand through his hair. 

"Who?" 

"Hyunjin!" Minho answered. "Jisung, you saw that today?" 

"What?" Jisung asked, not really sure if he knew what Minho was on about. 

"Jeongin and Hyunjin! You saw that, right?" 

"Yes..." Jisung responded, not really sure where this conversation was going. "They were fighting, weren't they?" 

Minho looked at him, eyebrows furrowed. Jisung was worried he'd start swearing again, but Minho started laughing. Jisung smiled weakly, confused as to what was funny.

"You're so cute, sometimes." Minho whispered, under his breath. "Come on, who fights like that?" He said, while giggling. "They were like THIS close to kissing!" He held his index finger and thumb close together. 

"What?! Kissing?" Jisung screamed, in shock. "No... They were just... they weren't..." Jisung thought back and trailed off when he realised that Minho was right. Wow, how did he not notice?

"Exactly." Minho said, grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him to sit down beside him on the couch. "Hyunjin and Jeongin like each other, but they won't admit it!" He sighed, leaning back. 

"So, that's what was bothering you?" Jisung asked.

"That, and the fact that Hyunjin is still leading ChaeRin on." Minho explained. "As annoying as she can be, I feel bad; she doesn't deserve that. You know what I mean?" 

Jisung was silent for a brief moment, taken aback. Minho was never sympathetic or compassionate about anyone or anything and Jisung just assumed that was just how he was. Never once, did Minho ever show a weaker side of himself. 

"I know." Jisung murmured. "But don't worry! I'm sure they'll fix it somehow."

They were both quiet, until Minho stood up suddenly.

"Come," He said, turning back to look at Jisung. "Let's go do something fun." 

Minho left as if nothing had happened and he was back  to being his usual self. Jisung knew he was regretting it and sighed following Minho. 

They went and played a few video games, almost all of which Jisung was bad at. He lost to Minho at almost every game they played. Minho couldn't help but laugh.

"Look, let me show you." He said, leaning in and moving Jisung's hands over the controller, showing him how to play. Jisung tried to focus on the game and not Minho, but his heart felt as though it was going to burst. 

Eventually, Jisung did get better at the games and even beat Minho at a few rounds, or Minho was just being nice and let him win.

Jisung began thinking about Jeongin, later on, sitting up in bed. he remembered Jeongin telling him about everything that happened between him and Hyunjin. Hyunjin hated him for being gay, but why was he trying to kiss Jeongin today? Ans Minho was right when he said that Hyunjin should stop leading ChaeRin on. In the end, Hyunjin's going to have to choose between Jeongin and ChaeRin.