25

Minho sighed, as he placed a blanket over Hyunjin, who was fast asleep on his couch. He turned off the lights and went to his room, where Jisung was already in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Do you think Chan and Jeongin are actually dating?" Jisung asked, suddenly, as Minho laid down.

"I wouldn't know." Minho replied. "You should know. You're his friend."

"I know, but," Jisung took a deep breath, "he's been keeping to himself a lot lately and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so I decided to just give him some space."

Jisung rolled over and buried his face in his pillow.

"I feel like a bad friend." He said, muffled against the pillow.

"Don't." Minho said, simply. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's a problem between Hyunjin and Jeongin." Jisung lifted his head and looked up at Minho, who couldn't help but smile at him. "It'll be fine." Minho said, ruffling Jisung's hair. "I'll go talk to Chan tomorrow, ok? Go to sleep now."

Jisung nodded and closed his eyes to sleep, but Minho couldn't sleep. Although, he always acted cold and indifferent, he was worried about his friend. Of course, Hyunjin AND Jeongin were both being immature about this. Minho wanted to help, but he didn't how.

The next day, Minho waited until after school to go to Chan's café and just ask him if he knew what was going on because Minho sure didn't. Jisung told him that he would hang out with Seungmin after school, so Minho was going to go to Chan and pick Jisung up later.

When he got there, Chan seemed really pleased to see him. He smiled and waved.

"Minho! What brings you here?"

"Hi, Chan." Minho said, as he sat down. "Nothing, it's just been a while."

"It has." Chan acknowledged. "Wait here, let me get you something." He quickly ran around to the back before Minho could stop him and came back a while later with a cup of coffee.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Chan replied. "How have you been?"

"I've been... fine." Minho suddenly didn't know how to bring up the topic of Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"What about Jisung?" Chan smirked and raised an eyebrow, knowingly.

"You little sh- Yeah, he's fine." Minho blushed.

"I'm kidding." Chan chuckled.

"Chan," Minho took a deep breath. Why was he so hesitant? Come on, Minho, just say it. "Are you and Jeongin dating?"

Chan's smile faded and he looked down at the table.

"Yeah."

"What?" Minho asked, shocked. For some reason, he thought it wasn't true, that it was a lie. "Since when?"

"Since... um, for a while now." Chan said, still avoiding Minho's glaring eyes. Minho scoffed.

"I can't believe this." Minho leaned back and folded his arms. "Why didn't you guys say anything to me or Jisung?"

Chan couldn't answer and just kept his head hung.

"Chan?" Minho called when he didn't get an answer.

"Minho, promise me you won't say anything." Chan muttered, looking up.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked, confused at Chan's sudden question.

"Just promise me." Chan repeated, firmly.

"Ok, I won't say anything." Minho agreed. "What's wrong?"