35

Jeongin was nervous. He had always avoided going on field trips, since he wasn't really close with anyone in his classes. He always pretended to be sick or something, but this time, he was going, with his friends. 

Friends. 

Jeongin had never thought that, in his life, he would be able to say that he had friends. He smiled to himself, as he walked over to his friends, who were standing outside the bus. They were all trying to convince Minho that aliens don't exist. 

"You believe in aliens?" Jisung asked, surprised. 

"Yes." Minho replied. 

"But you don't believe in zodiac signs?" 

"No, because aliens might actually exist, zodiac signs are just a bunch of mythological nonsense." Minho shot back. "Aliens are more believable, right Hyunjin?" He looked to his friend for some backup. 

"I don't believe in either of them. You're on your own here." Hyunjin said, trying to remain neutral. 

"Come on, have you seen how far technology's developed these days?" Minho asked, exasperated. "There's definitely something else out there." 

"Have you seen one?" 

"No, BUT-" He raised his voice before Jisung could say anything back. "-other people have see UFOs' and stuff before and there's evidence." 

"Minho," Jisung sighed. "Those people probably saw a paper plate thrown into the air." 

Before Minho could continue, Hyunjin stepped in. 

"Guys, let's not have you two fall out again, I'm not bothered to listen to Minho's heartbroken bull- Oh hi Jeongin!" He stopped when he noticed Jeongin walk up to them, putting a hand around his shoulders. 

"Hi!" Jeongin smiled. "What's going on?"  

"Minho thinks aliens exist." Jisung explained, simply. They were about to start arguing again when they were interrupted by a teacher calling all students to the bus. Thank god. 

Hyunjin and Jeongin sat together on the bus, obviously, and the rest sat wherever. It didn't really bother him. 

Jeongin was still nervous, and looked outside the window to take his mind off of his nerves. It worked, somewhat, as he enjoyed looking at the view, until his attention was drawn somewhere else. 

He felt a sudden weight fall onto his shoulder and looked around in surprise. He saw Hyunjin resting his head on his shoulder, asleep, making Jeongin smile. As Jeongin slightly shifted his position, to make his shoulder ore comfortable for Hyunjin to rest on, he heard the clicking sound of a camera shutter and looked up. Seungmin was sat backwards in the seat in front of Jeongin and Hyunjin, facing them with a camera in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Jeongin asked, quietly.

"Making memories." Seungmin said, while raising his eyebrows and shaking the camera in his hand. "You'll thank me later." 

Jeongin smiled, although he was shaking his head at Seungmin. 

Hyunjin woke up not long before they arrived at a camp site, rubbing his eyes and looking around like a child, which made Jeongin giggle. As soon as they got off the bus they were told to pick people to stay in tents with together in groups of no more than seven which was perfect for their group of friends. 

So, they all went to put their things in the tent, struggling to get their bags. Some of them had packed to much and others seemed to not have packed enough. Jisung was definitely one of the ones who packed too much and Minho seemed to have just brought the bare necessities.