Chapter 18

*Izuku POV*

After I had pushed open the rather heavy doors, I scanned the room. Only a few peoples were inside, and I only recognized one of them!"Kacchan!" I yelled as I ran over to him, and tackled him in a hug. "Geez Izu, I get your happy to see me, but no need to get touchy" Bakugo said as he gently pushed me off him.

"Sorry kacchan, I just get excited every time I see you!" I said, my tail wagging behind me. "PDA is prohibited on school grounds! State your name and apology for such a vulgar action!". I looked to my right to see who said that, and was met with a pair of navy blue eyes. He was rather tall, and had navy blue hair, glasses, and a firm posture. "Vulgar? The hell you talking about four eyes?" Kacchan asked(rather rudely might I add) the new person.

"Indeed! Public displays of affection are not prohibited in the school!" The new kid said, his hands doing a chopping motion. "Ah, my bad...My name is Izuku Midoria! Whats your name?" I asked, as I extended my hand to him. "My name is Tenya Iida! A pleasure to meet you Midoria!" He said as he shook my hand.

"Oi, Izu! Don't touch these extras!" Kacchan yelled as he pulled our hands appart. I gave him a soft smile, just as more kids started to enter the room. I was about to go introduce myself, when a ringing filled my ears.

I quickly walked to my seat (behind Kacchan of course) and sat down. Right as the bell finished ringing, some homeless guy walked to the front of the class.

"Shut up! I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher for this year"

Heya! I decided to get a chapter in before Thanksgiving, and I hope to get at least one or two more in before Christmas! I'm sort that im not posting much, things have been kinda hectic! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Have a good day/night!