Chapter 6

*Izukus POV*

Kacchan picked out a black collar with gold circles on it. It honestly looked very nice. The only downside was the fact that it couldn't be removed without a key(just go with it) and the fact that it could easily be seen.

 The only downside was the fact that it couldn't be removed without a key(just go with it) and the fact that it could easily be seen

What the collar looked like *

Kacchan put the collar in his little basket and dragged me around different isles(did I spell that right?).
He ended up getting the collar, a feather brush, a bone, a leash,and a rope toy.

When we went to check out, the cashier looked at me with a look that said "I'm so sorry. Your friend is mentally ill". I just gave him a smiled as a small tear slipped from my eye."Oh lord please save me" I though as kacchan finished shopping and dragged me out of the store.

Once we left the store, Kacchan dragged me to a park, and he sat us under a tree. 

"Listen up Izu! From now on, your my pet! So you do what I say, and I'll take care of you and keep you safe, got it?!" Kacchan said assertively as he put the collar around my neck and locked it with the key, that he then exploded into ash.

"If I need to take off the collar, I'll just blow it off!" Kacchan said as he dusted off his pants from the ash.

Why does Kacchan want me to be his pet? He literally gets nothing out of it!

"U-Um....ok Kacchan" I said, questioning my life Choices.

*No ones POV"

Bakugo huffed in satisfaction that Izuku was now his, and only his. He got the feather brush from his bag, and as Izuku was distracted, watching the wind blow through the leaves overhead, he took the chance and started to groom Izuku's feathers.

His wing shifted in surprise from the sudden contact, but his body basically melted once he got used to the grooming. He absolutely loved this!

Bakugo could tell that Izuku liked being groomed because Izuku had his eyes closed and was humming in satisfaction, sending Vibrations throughout his whole body.

Bakugo smiled, knowing that today was a success.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, and sorry that all my chapters are short, once summer break starts, I'll try to make them longer.