chapter 17

*Izukus POV*

I'm doomed. I thought as I stood in front of the U.A building. The place was huge!!! I calmed myself, and took my first step into U.A. The step that would change my life forever. The step that would signify the start of my lifetime dream.....

I slowly walked through the halls of U.A, completely lost. "Where the heck is it?!?" I mumbled to myself. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked away from the school map.

As I looked around, A huge door with the words 1-A on it appeared. As I walked up to it, I started to get nervous, my ears slightly flattening up against my head. "Who do they teach here? Giants?!?!" I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Here we go..." I mumbled, as I pushed open the door to class I-A(with much effort might I add). Inside, there were a total of 4 others. There was kaccan, who was sitting on his desk, while being yelled at by a kid with blue hair and glasses. In the back of the class was someone with multi-colored hair, that kida looked like a candycane! Then over at the front of the class, was who I presume is our teacher, snuggled up in a yellow sleeping bag.

*Shotos POV*

Why is everyone so loud in here? I questioned. There was an angry pomeranian yelling about something with Sonic 2.0, and some homeless guy who, lets be honest here, probably snuck into U.A.

I was daydreaming about soba, when the door was slowly pushed open. The boy who walked in seemed....interesting...best to keep an eye on him. He had white feathered wings, and wolf ears and tail, that were as green as his hair. He was actually pretty cute......

Hhhhhhhh, I'm BACK!!!
So sorry for not posting in forever, and I also apologize that this is so short(they will probably all be short tbh)

Tysm for 9k! The support is amazing!

Have a good day/night!