Chapter 2

Hint*
"Thoughts"
"Speech "

*Narrators POV*

Once the family arrived home from the quirk doctor,  Inko started dinner. She was planning making a special meal for Izuku, to celebrate him getting a quirk, but she decided to wait until his quirk manifested,  so she just made simple curry(sorry, I don't really know any Japanese food, I'll try my best tho). After the two ate, they said goodnight to each other, and went to their rooms.

*Izuku's POV*

I walked into my room after I had finished dinner. "I can't believe I will get a quirk". I was so excited! I quickly changed into All Might pajamas and brushed my teeth then slid under the covers of my bed, waiting for sleep to grab me, and drag me into it's dark grasp. But it never came. For some reason, I was very uncomfortable. My head and back were soar, and when I say back, I mean my whole back. I shrugged it off as growing pain, but that's when it happened. My back and head felt like they were being ripped open. I tried to scream, I tried to cry, but nothing came out. Soon, the black claws of sleep responded to my pain, and started to drag me under their black waves, then I was gone.

In the morning, I woke up to see that the moon was still out. I checked my clock and it showed that the time was 5:00. "Why did I wake up so early?" I thought to myself as I rolled onto my back to try and get more sleep. When I rolled over, I became extremely uncomfortable, and I could feel something under me. I sighed and sat up. "Well, if I can't fall back asleep,  I should get ready for my playdate with Kacchan" I made my way to my mirror to get dressed,  but I froze at what I saw.

Instead of having human ears, I saw a pair of fluffy wolf ears sitting atop my head. I reached up and pet them. They were so soft, it felt like touching a cloud. I then looked down to my waist, to see a fluffy green wolf tail swaying back and forth. But the most noticeable feature was the big angel wings on my back. They were pure white, and seemed to glow in the dark, or just glow in general.

My wings were half folded,  so I focused and tried to fully fold them. They decided they didn't like me, and just spread out more. I huffed with annoyance and let them fall limply to the ground, dragging behind me as I made my way to my moms room.

I shoved open the door to my moms room and she shot up in alarm. When her eyes landed on me, her eyes widened. Without saying a word, she picked me up, and rushed out of the house placing me in the car then rushing to the driver's seat.

"Mommy, Is my quirk cool?" I asked while trying to get my wings to close so that they weren't pushing against both windows.

"Yes sweetie,  it's very cool, but we need to see what your quirk is, alright hunny?" Mom asked me while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Okay mommy" I responded as I looked out the window.

"This is the best day ever" I thought to myself

Here is what the ears, tail, and wings look like

This is what the ears and tail look like on him

And these are what the wings look like, just on Izuku

Art is NOT mine, credit to the artist

Oh god, number 2 is done