Chapter 15

Time skip till A day before his school starts because I feel like it :)

*Izukus POV*

Tomorrow is the first day of U.A high. The day that my future will start. I ran my fingers through my hair, having them get caught in the labyrinth of tangles. Mornings were always hard to deal with.

I slowly stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. As I scanned the fridge, nothing caught my eye, so I settled on a glass of milk.

I quickly gulped down my drink, and put the cup in the sink. I raised the sleeve of my shirt up to my mouth and cleaned any remaining milk.

Suddenly, I felt my pocket vibrate. "Huh...who would be calling me at this hour...?" I thought to myself, while glancing at the time that was displayed on my phone. Its still early... I thought.

Caller ID
Kacchan

Accept     Refuse

Of course its him, I thought as I rubbed my temple in annoyance. It was WAY to early for this. I should probably answer thought....

Bold- Bakugo
Italic- Izuku

What is it Kacchan?

You don't sound to exited, anything wrong? He asked

No..no....nothings wrong, I'm just not a morning person, I said as I glanced out my window as a bird caught my eye.

Just wanted to tell you to come over, ok? Bye!

Wait wha-

{Call End}

I pulled the phone away from my ear and slowly stood up. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was still wearing my pajamas, but he wouldn't care. I quickly grabbed my phone and house keys and walked out the door.

I arrived at his house in under a minute, with me being fast and all. I walked up the stairs leading to his front door and knocked. I waited around a minute, then knocked again.

I waited another minute, and just as I was about to knock again, the door opened. "Punctual as ever" I said as I walked by him, not waiting for an invite.

"Watch that mouth of yours you damn nerd!" She shouted after me as he slammed the door shut.

"Where is Auntie?" I asked as I made my way to his living room. "Oh, her? The old hag went out shopping, she will be back later tonight" Kacchan responded as he basically threw himself on the other couch.

"Hm, I see....So what did you call me here for....?" I asked, glancing at him.

"I...uh...w-well I just wanted to say......."

Ack, sorry everything is in bold, I noticed once I had finished!!! Anyways, I was thinking of adding Tododeku to this book? What do you guys think of the idea?