Chapter 4

*No Ones POV*

Izuku stood there, slightly shaking. He was so nervous. What if Kacchan didn't like his new quirk and didn't want to friends anymore. All the other kids like whatever he likes, and hate whatever he hates.

Meanwhile, Bakugo thought that he is looking at an angel on his doorstep. Izukus hair was so shiny and smooth, and his big eyes, that were the color of emeralds, and now, the two big, white wings on his back, a fluffy tail, and a set of ears! Bakugo was in heaven.

Bakugo had liked izuku for a few months now. He always loved how kind and gentle Izuku was. He found that his emerald green eyes were dangerous,  for you could drown in them.

Bakugo stopped his thoughts when he felt that they were way to deep for a four year old. What had his teachers been teaching him!?!

*Narrators POV*

Bakugo shook his head to remove himself from his trance and moved out of the doorway to allow them to enter.

The second Izuku walked into the house, he was grabbed by Mitsuki and pulled into a tight hug, that looked like it would break his wings and his back!

*Bakugo's POV*

My mom was fucking killing Izu with that hug. It was up to me to save the little shit, as usual.

"Oi, old hag, stop fucking hugging Izu!" I shouted while crossing my arms

"Watch it you brat!" Mom yelled at me

I did my famous "Tch" and walked up to my mom, grabbed Izu from her arms, and flicked her off.

"YOU BRAT!" My mom yelled while pulling up her sleeves like she was gonna start a gang fight. Luckily for her, aunty Inko held her back.

I made my way into my room while dragging Izu behind me. Once we reached my room, I let him go in first and I closed the door behind me.

When I looked at Izu, I saw that he was sitting down on my bed, staring out the window. My eyes shifted over to his wings. I couldn't resist.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. I then reached out for his wings and started to pet it. It was so soft!"If his wings are this soft, I wonder how soft his ears and tail are.." I reached for his ears and let my fingers run gently behind them, before giving them a scratch.

Almost immediately, Izu leaned into my touch and his tail started swinging like a  fucking jump rope.

I froze, this was new...no one ever let me touch them because they thought I may hurt them...it was...nice.

Bye.