Chapter 12

*Third Person POV*

Izuku scanned the area around the giant robot for the person who could be making the sound. His eyes skimmed over a pile of rubble. He didn't see anything at first, but he saw something move in the pile.

He took a closer look and saw that a girl was trapped underneath the rubble. Izuku quickly swooped down next to the girl and examined her situation.

He noticed that the uper half of her body was exposed to open air( as in not under rubble) while the lower half was trapped. He went to remove the rocks from her legs, when a shadow was cased over them.

He glanced at the girl, who was staring at the thing behind him in horror. He could only assume that the Zero Pointer was right behind him.

He frantically used all his bodyweight, and finally pushed off the rocks. He quickly grabbed the girl and jumped to the side. Before the two landed, a huge gust of wind hit them smack in the face.

Izuku spread his wings to keep them both steady. Once he was sure they weren't gonna fall, he looked at what had caused the gust of wind.

Turns out, that the second they jumped away, the zero pointer smashed the pile of rubble they were next to, so basically, they almost got squished.

*Izukus POV*

"Ohmygodialmostdied" I thought to myself. Suddenly, I heard a horn blare, signifying the end of the exams. I let out a long sigh, as the weight of the girl caught up to me.

I slowly lowered ourselves to the ground, healing her in the process. A faint, mint green glow was emitting from my wings and eyes, signifying I was healing her.

Wanna know how I know this? My mom told me the color I glow when healing, and the spots that glow start to tingle.

By the time we fully landed, she was fully healed and my wings and eyes were back to normal. I lowered the girl down onto her feet, then landed next to her.

"Thank you so much!" The girl said

"Ah, your welcome!" I said, shooting her a smile

" My name....is Ochako Uraraka, nice ro meet you!"

Thank you all so much for 1K, its means a great amount to me!

Regarding the storyline, I was thinking of making this into a dekubowl, with bakudeku as the ending ship! Would you guys want to see that, or do you want the only love intrest to be Bakugo. Any other ship ideas you wanna see are welcome! ;)

Have a good day/night!