Chapter 13

God, I haven't posted in forever-

* Izukus POV*

The girl....Uruaka(probably spelled that wrong cuz I'm to lazy to check) I think her name was, kept on rambling about things she liked to do. I was about to just fly away, but my savior appeared! My phone rang in my pocket, and I quickly pulled it out, making sure nothing was broken.

One I ensured the safety of my phone, I read the callers name, only to find that it was Kacchan calling me.

Hm, Kacchan must have already finished! I though to myself as I walked away from Uruaka and twords to exit to accept the call.

"DEKU!!!!!" I heard Kacchan yell on the other line. Thank GOD the phone wasn't up to my ear yet.

" Yes Kacchan,  what do you need?" I asked as I exited the gates of UA and started walking home.

" I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my house later tonight? To celebrate passing!" He said with excitement. He was obviously still at UA because I could hear a crowd in the background.

" Sure, I would love to come over Kacchan! And how do you know we passed? What if we failed? What if we-" I was cut off

" Shut it Deku! I just know that we passed,  ok?!? Also, be at my house by 8:00" He screeched into the phone before hanging up.

Well that was mean of him! I complained to myself as I pulled my house key from my pocket. Once I unlocked the door, I stepped into the quiet house, and locked the door.

Mom won't get back till later...what should I do until then? I thought as I walked into the kitchen,  looking for a snack.

I opened up the fridge and found some leftover noodles from like...last month! What luck! Should I actually eat these, I don't want to die before I make it into UA... I thought to myself.

My hunger outweighed my logic, so I took the noodles, and walked over to the couch. Once I was comfy, I started to eat the noodles. Everything was good while doing it! The noodles tasted fine, and I wasn't getting sick!

Five Minutes After The Noodles Are gone

I regret everything in life. I was currently curled up in a ball on the ground,  with my wings around me.

My stomach was dead.

Hhhhh, sorry for dying! Uh, nothing really happens in this chapter...but...at least it's a chapter...
Have a good day/night