chapter 8

*Izuku's POV*

Me and Kacchan were on our way to daycare, and for some reason, be decided to use a leash. Im not a dog. I was gonna ask him to remove the leash, but that's when I saw it.

It was a squirrel. For some reason, I felt the need to chase it, so that's exactly what I did. I zoomed after the squirrel, trying to catch it before it climbed up a nearby tree.

I felt Kacchan desperate trying to stop me. Silly Kacchan! Doesn't he know that that....thing, needs to die? I watched the squirrel scurry up a tree so I tried to climb the tree, with no luck might I add. I was too hysterical to remember that I had wings and could just fly up there. So, I did the only logical thing. I barked at it.

I swear that squirrel just mutated into a flying one. It jumped about six feet into the air out of shock. I was going to bark at it again, but I felt something pull on my neck, slowly dragging me away from my prey.

I was snapped out of my instinct driven trance the second I lost sight of the squirrel. I was so embarrassed! Ugh! I'm emotionally scared now! Stupid squirrel!

*Katsukis POV*

Everything was going good so far. That was until a fucking squirrel decided to cross our fucking path!

I swear, Izu lost his motherfucking mind when that little shit started running. He started to run after it! I pulled of the leash trying to slow him down, but it didn't do much. When the squirrel reached a tree and climbed up it, I thought that the chase was over.

Boy was I fucking wrong.

Izuku fucking barked at the little bitch. BARKED!! I saw that he was getting ready to bark again, so I pulled on his leash, and slowly started to drag him away from the tree. The second we turned a corner, he seemed to go back to normal. I sighed and we continued on our way.

(*Time Skip to the kindergarten*)

When we entered the building, I unclipped Izu from the leash and put it in my care bag. I had stuffed a bag of things he may need for today. Since I still don't know what his quirk requires, I planned on using different things to see which he likes.

We navigated our way to our classroom and I pushed open the door. The second we walked in, everyone went silent. The teacher told me to go sit down and for Izu to explain his quirk. I wasn't happy about leaving his side, but I decided to use that time to set up a small corner of things for him when he finished introducing his quirk.

Let me explain to you how my set up went. Why? Because I'm an ass that wants to waste your time! So, I had a dog bed and blanket set up for when naptime came, I had dog food and treats, to see if he would eat them. I had a bone and a rope toy dor him to play with. And of course, his feather brush. I also had bird seed, because I don't know what angels eat, and they seem most like birds, so....birdseed!

I hope yall like my book. Have a good day/night