Chapter 1

*Narrators POV*

Izuku Midoriya is a young boy who wishes to become a hero. He wants to save others, he wants them to feel safe. Izuku lives with his mother, Inko. His father, Hisashi(idk if I spelled that correctly) left him and his mother when he was 2. Izuku is now 4, and is about to go to the quirk doctor to see what quirk he will get.

*Izuku's POV*

I opened my eyes to see a faint light seeping through the curtains in my room. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I turned on the shower and set it so that the water would be warm. I needed to look good today because I would be finding out about what quirk I will get! I stuck my hand into the shower to feel the temperature of the falling water. Once I felt that it was the perfect temperature, I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. Once I was fully in the shower, I let the warm water fall down my body.

"Hm, what type body wash should I use...?" I mumbled to myself

I was looking back and forth between a Green Apple body wash, and a rose body wash. I settled on the rose.
Once I was clean,  I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked up to my mirror to brush my teeth. I grabbed my baby blue toothbrush and my mint toothpaste and started brushing. I loved the flavor of mint, it was always so calming. Once I finished brushing my teeth I started on my hair. Since my hair was wet, it wasn't as wild, and it was easier to brush. Once my green locks were smooth(well, as smooth as they can get) I walked into my room to get changed. I put on a white T-Shirt that says ALL MIGHT in yellow. I then put on a pair of navy blue shorts, and my favorite red shoes,  that were a gift from my mom. Once I was ready to go, I grabbed my favorite All Might figurine and bounded down the stairs to the kitchen.

*Inko's POV*

Izuku came running down the stairs. I could tell he was exited to find out what his quirk will be. I just pray that he won't be disappointed.

"Hey sweetie, do you want some eggs?"

"Sure mommy!"

I smiled at him as he sat at the table. Once the eggs were done I set his plate on the table for him and I started to eat mine.

*Narrators POV*

Once they finished eating, they both rushed to the car. They were both exited and nervous about what they would learn today.

*Izuku's POV

The drive to the quirk doctor was taking forever. I was so excited! I was mostly excited about telling my best friend, Kacchan about what quirk I got. You see, Kacchan already got his quirk, and its super cool! I just don't want to be left behind, and that's why I'm going to get an amazing quirk just like Kacchan, and we can become heros togeth-. My train of thought was interrupted by the car coming to a stop. When I looked out the window, I realized we were already at the quirk doctor. I quickly rushed out of the car and into the building, my mom following soon after. Once mom told me we were signed in, we went to the waiting room.

*Narrators POV*

The two had only been sitting in the waiting room for about 10 minutes when their name was called. The two stood up and followed the doctor into the room. After the tests and X-Rays were done, the doctor was able to tell the two what Izuku's quirk would be.

"You son indeed has a quirk" the doctor said while pulling up an X-Ray of Izuku's foot.

"As you can see here, he only has one joint in his pinky toe, showing that he will indeed manifest a quirk, and he will most likely develop it today or tomorrow, based on the blood samples we gathered"

"Once your son has manifested his quirk, please come back and we will tell you what quirk it is" the doctor said as he stood up and turned off the monitor.

That day. Izuku left knowing that he had a chance at achieving his dreams, and at keeping up with Bakugo. And that was a day, he would never forget....

Oof, my fingers hurt. Sorry it's so short. I'll try and post again soon, heck it may even be later today. Let me know if you have any ideas you think may make the story better!