Part 3- Diagon Alley-July 31st, 1991

Victoria's POV* 

I hopped in the speed boat with my brother making his way to the front and there was like a mini couch. I had Alfonzo wrapped around my neck I stepped in and sat in the passenger seat next to Hagrid. Harry got behind him and Daisy got in the seat behind me. Then we took off the rain stopped but the waves were still a little wild. Hagrid said, "Hold on" and we listened and we went faster than a rollercoaster Dudley and the rest of us had allot of fun and then we went to the street and there was a bus we all got on and then made it to the train station that is when Hagrid reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter and pulled out a letter and he opened it and he read it out loud to us and said "Dear Mr. Potter,  We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September first. We await your owl by no later than July 31st. Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall. Deputy Headmistress." He then turned the letter over. He then read them off, "First year students will require three sets of plain work robes, One plain pointed hat black for day wear, One pair of Dragon hide gloves." He looked at Hagrid and said "Hagrid do they mean from an actual dragon?"

"Well they don't mean from a penguin do they? Oh I would love a dragon."

"You would actually like a dragon?" Harry asked.

"Vastly misunderstood creatures kids. Vastly misunderstood." 

"Question is it possible for me to own a unicorn?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. They are essentially horses. Though I doubt your parents would allow it." 

Harry continued reading, "One winter coat, black with silver fastenings, All students should have a copy of the following: The Standard Book of Spells Grade One by Miranda Goshawk, A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Albert Waffling. A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore, Magical Draughts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by Newt Scamander, and The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble. Other equipment 1 wand, 1 cauldron Pewter standard size 2, 1 set of glass phials, 1 telescope, one set of brass scales. Students may bring an Owl or a cat or a toad. Parents are reminded that first years are not allowed to bring their own broomsticks." 

"What do they use broomsticks for?" Dudley asked.

"Flying of course. Especially for our sport quidditch. I am the game keeper. I had a job there since I was 13." Hagrid said.

"Are you a Giant?" Daisy asked. 

"Only on my mother's side." He said and winked at her. She smiled and blushed a little bit.

"Could you tell us about our parents how they died?" Harry asked.

"That is a complicated story Harry one that I have tell you. It starts on Halloween in 1981. Daisy was trick or treating with her godfather Remus Lupin. He came home and lets just say it wasn't pretty. Your parents were hiding from a dangerous man because they defied him and he killed them. Harry he was going to kill you but Voldemort couldn't do it, that is how you got that scar on your forehead Harry. You are famous because of it. You are the boy who lived. You provided hope for those in great peril because the person that hurt your parents was not outmatched by anyone." 

"I have a godfather?" Daisy asked.

"Yes Daisy. There is something you must know about him." Hagrid said sadly.

"What?" Daisy asked.

"He couldn't raise you because it would have been to dangerous for you to be near him."