Part 8- Classes

"There, look," 
"Where?" 
"Next to the tall kid with the red hair." 
"Wearing the glasses?" 
"Did you see his face?"
"Did you see his scar?" 

Whispers followed him wherever he went, but it was nothing like the whispers that were in the common room that first day when Fred and George found a sleeping Neville on the couch along with Harry and a Slytherin girl on his lap. "What is a Slytherin girl doing in here?" Fred asked. 

"Why is Harry and Neville so comfortable around her?" George said. 

"Because she is my friend you idiots." The boys visibly winced. "I would appreciate if you would not make fun of her if you value your life. Keep in mind, Fred you are dating my sister. You wouldn't want to get on my bad side and you guys suck at whispering."  

"I am not dating your sister." Fred said. 

"Oh really. By the way if you want to know more about her, her birthday is July 4th, 1981. You better make her happy otherwise I won't need to attack you, she will." He lifted his eyebrows. Fred and George stepped back. "Pansy it is time to wake up, or we are going to be late for class." They left soon after and they were looking for the Transfiguration classroom. Whispers Followed Harry from the moment he left his dormitory the next day. Sadly however Harry, Ron, Pansy, and Neville were late to their first class which was Transfiguration.

"Oh we made it!" Ron sighed in relief. "Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late." That is when the cat on the teachers desk turned into Professor McGonagall. She walked over to the 4 of them. 

"That was bloody Brilliant." Ron said. 
"You are an Animagus!" Harry said.
"What the heck was that?" Neville said.
"We can explain professor." Pansy said. 

"One at a time. Mr. Weasley first." 

"That was bloody Brilliant."

"Well thank you for that assessment Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure one of you into a pocket watch that way some of you would make it to class on time."

"I can explain Professor you see we sort of slept in and the staircases kept changing and some ghost was throwing water balloons at us that is why I am somewhat wet." She said with obvious water on her. The rest of them nodded their heads. 

"What was that trick you did?" Neville said. 

"I am a..." 

"Animagus." Harry said. McGonagall looked at him surprised, "I read." He said raising his eyebrows. 

"That is something only your mother could have done."

"What?"

"Surprise me. Your lot like your mother." She smiled faintly. He smiled too. 

"You should thank my sisters. They helped me study some parts." 

"Now take your seats we are writing the extent of your knowledge in transfiguration." That is when he noticed the people lining up outside the classroom. There were people standing up on their tiptoes to look at him or doubled back to pass him in the corridors again, staring. Harry wished they wouldn't, because he was trying to concentrate on finding his way to his classes. 

There were a hundred and forty-two staircases at Hogwarts: wide, sweeping ones; narrow, rickety ones; some that lead somewhere different on a Friday; some with a vanishing step halfway up that you had to remember to jump. Then there were doors that wouldn't open unless you asked politely or tickled them in exactly the right place, and the doors that weren't really doors at all, but solid walls just pretending. It was also hard to remember where anything was, because it all seemed to move around a lot. The people in the portraits kept going to visit each other, and Harry was sure the coats of armor could walk. 

The Adventures Of Daisy Potter And Victoria Dursley!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें