A day to remember Part 17

The week went by and the family was having a blast shopping and dancing visiting the French quarter and going around the lovely streets of New Orleans. The Slughorn family introduced the family and they got to spend time in the muggle parts of the lovely town of New Orleans they went shopping and buying Christmas presents. They were fascinated with the culture and liveliness of the French Quarter and saw some awesome entertainment. Lucius particularly got addicted to the bourbon served at allot of the restaurants on bourbon street, the twins particularly liked the joke shop down on canal street and Dudley was particularly fond of the Po-boy at a restaurant called Nora's and there was a girl that Percy seemed to like at the restaurant as he is single at the time and her name was Shelby. She was sweet and kind and reminded him of his mom who he didn't realized she missed his mother at the time. He even asked her out on a date but when she revealed she was a lesbian and that she would rather flirt with Narcissa than him he sort of backed off, but she was touched by his offer that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and at that it made him blush like a virginal guy, and made Fred and George tease him until Victoria shut them down. George was surprisingly fascinated when Horace told them of a special holiday in New Orleans called Mardi Gras where in summary people dress up in costumes and masks and parade down the French Quarter and even the magical community participate in it making some of the floats days before the most celebrated time in the great city of New Orleans. Even Draco was invested into the story as it is not typically practiced in England. Vernon was interested in this place called Fogo De Chao that serves all different types of meats and food but when he noticed the bill he fainted and Narcissa offered to pay the bill to save the worries of everyone there. Draco was really fascinated in the wonders of the magical branch of New Orleans, then there was Harry who was as always interested in everything Quidditch. Then he came across a bookshop and there was a book selling of the wonders of Magica Alley and a couple other books of info. That is when he noticed a woman staring at him like she knew who he was. She was about 30 years old and she had this blonde hair and blue piercing eyes and a dazzling eyes.

 She was about 30 years old and she had this blonde hair and blue piercing eyes and a dazzling eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She looked at the young boy and she knew who he was. She motioned him to come over to him. "You look all grown up Harry." She said in a whisper. 

"Who are you?" 

"My name is Pandora. You look just like your father and you have your mother's eyes." She let a tear fall at the memory of them.

"I am sorry, but how do you know my parents?" 

"Your mother was my best friend in Hogwarts. I don't need an explanation on why you are here. Slughorn already told me. Do you know we are related?"

"What?" He said adding to the list of people who were family miraculously.

"Harry, I am your godmother. My husband and I have a few children. My oldest is 9, Luna, my youngest is 1, Lucy and Luthor and I have three 7 year old's, Lily, Lex, and Lucius." 

"As in Lucius Malfoy?"

"I wondered if he even cared anymore, that I was his sister who got sorted into Ravenclaw. I take it he hasn't mentioned me." Harry looked surprised. The secrets of Lucius Malfoy are uncanny. He has a sister.