Nicolas Flamel Part 23

The professor thoroughly convinced Harry to not go looking for the Mirror of Erised. Harry also had other things on his mind. With the fact that Snape and Harry had to tell Hope she grew up without her twin. They found out that Peter Pettigrew was her brother's godfather and he probably took him to his mother's for her to raise him. The bad news is that Pettigrew's mother was living in Australia far away from his reach. Snape was planning to go during Easter break, so he could find his son which put him in a sour mood. From keeping secrets from Hope, to his ex hiding his children, He has been in a pretty awful mood, not to mention Emma who is yet to wake up from he coma makes him even more sour than usual.

Harry was also in a sour mood. Because he also was having troubles with hiding the same secrets from Hope, about her twin, her mother coming back to life, finding a way to tell her that they were planning to go to Australia for spring break, and how they were going to break it to her. She just found out she wasn't an orphan and had a father and a brother and sister now she will find out she was a twin and her mother is no longer dead. She might explode which contributes to the kid's sour mood. Then there was his cousin, best friend and all around smarty pants, Emma looking close to death in a coma after rescuing his parents and Dumbledore's sister. He was a little put out as he made his way to Quidditch. 

Harry shared with Ron about the Mirror of Erised along with the excursion he went on with Draco and the teachers of Hogwarts along with Draco Malfoy and Ron was a tiny bit Jealous about Draco and Emma going to meet his parents, and he didn't get to come. Ron tramped it down and went to console his friend about the mirror and Harry asked the question on what he would possibly see in the mirror and Ron pondered it for a minute. 

"I would probably see a older version of myself I am Headboy, Quidditch Captain, and we won the Quidditch Cup." 

Harry said, "Any girls?" 

"No. I am 11 dude I don't worry about girls. Why do you?" Ron inquired and Harry looked at his friend like he was stupid. 

"You do know I have a girlfriend?" Harry said. 

"No." Ron looked puzzled. "Who?" 

Harry was hesitant, "Ginny." He said simply.

"YOUR DATING MY SISTER!" He screamed and the Great Hall looked at the Red head surprised by his outburst. 

"Not technically. I didn't think asking for your sister to be my girlfriend over a letter was a great idea." He said. "Your sister doesn't deserve that." He said in a weak voice. Ron looked at the boy who lived, and he was looking like he was constipated at the thought of his friend and his sister being together. It made him sick, but the thought of them together was put on hold as Hermione came into the hall and asked what was going on. 

He looked at the girl in question and she wasn't wearing her traditional robes since it is a Saturday and she just arrived off the train not 10 minutes ago. She was wearing a Pink long sleeved dress and tights and black ballet flats and she had on a black hat on her head. It was cold outside and she was wearing what looked like a combination of a sweater and a dress. She noticed Ron's confused look and she said, "It is a sweater dress." She said. He noticed she had her hair in a controlled updo. "My little sister loves dressing me up." She said with a roll in her eyes. 

Ron nodded thankful Ginny doesn't do that with him. Daisy and Victoria often do each other's hair and makeup and for some reason he got some sense of fashion from living with him however with Dudley and his sweater vests, he is  unfortunately a hopeless case. Especially when it comes to fashion. His mom dresses him, something that Victoria never fails to remind him. She wants her own style, same with Daisy, and their practical nature rubs off on the rest of the family. Vernon just wants the best for his daughter. It is normal for her to be treated like a princess.