Part 10- Halloween

*Neville's POV* Yes I think Neville is an awesome character, and should have a chance to be in the spotlight.  

I woke up in  the morning to feel a sense of comfort. I looked down to see someone wrapped around my waist. I realize it is my Pansy. I don't know when she became my Pansy. She is perfect in every way. She is kind smart, friendly and witty, not to mention she is bloody gorgeous, and most importantly my girlfriend. I wonder why such a beautiful girl would ever be with the likes of me. I am not handsome, I mess up even on the simplest of things and I lose things often. 

I look down at her face and see she is still fast asleep. I don't want to disturb her since she looks so peaceful as her beautiful face nuzzles into my chest. I give her a kiss on the forehead and wrap my hands around her waist. She begins to stir as the sun beams down on her face.

"Good morning." I said to her. 

"Good morning." She said. she gives me a bright smile. We stare at each other for a god minute. 

"How was last night?" I asked.

"Unexpected." She said with a yawn. 

"We should head downstairs." I said also with a yawn.

"Do we have to this bed is comfortable and your so warm." She said with a obvious blush on her cheeks which she tried to cover up by nuzzling her face into her hands before I moved her hands.

"You're very cute when you blush. Don't try to cover it up sweetie." 

"Stop it or I will look like a tomato in front of you." 

"Yes a very cute tomato which I would love to see." I leant down and planted a kiss on her lips. "As much as I would love to stay here in bed all day with you we need to get up. It is Halloween." 

She mumbled "Fine." I grabbed her as we got up and pulled her backwards to my chest and knelt my head into the crook of her neck and gave her a few kisses there. She moaned and i felt a wave of euphoria overcome me and I couldn't help my self, as I bit down on her neck as I sucked on the skin there. She whimpered and I kept kissing her, holding her flush against me. I reluctantly let her go as I saw her go to the bathroom and change. She came out in her school robes with a braid in her hair with a few stragglers behind but sadly the mark I made on her was covered by her tie. You could say I was a little disappointed. We walked out hand and hand till we reached the great hall. I reluctantly agreed to let my girl enter the hall for breakfast but only after we spent 5 minutes kissing each other. 

I went into the hall to see Harry and Ron have a discussion about the thing we saw yesterday. I wanted to zone out the conversation and Hermione was also showing no interest in the conversation either in what laid beneath that dog and the trap door.  All I cared about was never going near that trap door again. 

Hermione was now refusing to speak to Harry and Ron, much to my dismay, but they saw her as a bossy know-it-all that they saw this as a added bonus. All they really wanted now was a way to get back at Goyle for almost getting Harry expelled with the flying lessons and to their great delight, just such a thing arrived in the mail about a week later. As the owls flooded the Great hall a long thin package carried by Hedwig. It dropped itself on the table with a large bang and Hedwig then nipped Harry and then flew off. He looked at it in disbelief. "I never get mail."

"This is all very strange." Hermione said. 

Ron said, "Let's open it." The three of them open the package to see a broomstick.

"A broomstick." Harry said in disbelief. 

"That is not just any old broomstick, that is a Nimbus two thousand." Ron moaned enviously. "I never even touched one." Harry looked around in disbelief and his eyes landed on his head of house who was petting Hedwig she gave him a smile while Goyle stared enviously from Slytherin. Draco did too just less mean looking that is when he remembered something pleasant. He looked like he was in love from my vantage point.