Holiday full of surprises Part 13

Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December Hogwarts woke to find itself in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of the turban. The few Owls that managed battle there way through the stormy sky to deliver mail had to be nursed back to health by Hagrid before they could fly off again. Good news came to Harry when he found a letter to Petunia exclaiming that they found their Grandmother. The family was heading to New Orleans in Louisiana to meet their Grandmother Carol. She has been living there for 10 years since it is three days from the winter break Harry asked if Ron and the twins would like to Join them. He hesitantly asked Draco to accompany him and he said, he would have to ask his parents and Evangeline to come. They said they were looking for a good Vacation and New Orleans is festive enough around this time of year.

"How many days do you got left till the holidays?" Hagrid asked as they entered the great Hall. 

"Just three, And that reminds me --- Harry, Ron, we've got a half an hour before lunch, we should be in the Library." 

Just then two owls came in Hedwig and some random owl that looked like it was on his last limbs. It fell into the Popcorn on the table and it looked like it was lying there dead. It was holding a purse but when you looked inside it it held 5 letters and a bunch of Christmas presents. It had a undetectable extension charm on it. There was a letter that said Harry on it. A letter to Ron, Fred and George had their own letters and a letter for surprisingly to the Dursley's. Hedwig had their own letters. Ron read his out loud, 

Dear Ron,

I am pleased too let you know that you can go to the New Orleans trip with Harry and his family. Mrs. Malfoy has rest assured me that she is willing to pay for all of you to go on the trip. I already contacted Dumbledore of the situation and rest assured as per Malfoy you will be arriving there by portkey. I left a bag in the purse that has snacks and your Christmas presents along with everyone else's while you are there. Also a bag of galleons you can give to the Malfoys for taking you along the ride. You will be staying with everyone in the hotel. The Malfoys booked the penthouse suite in the Ritz a wizarding hotel in Magic Alley which you will arrive by two portkeys one for the Dursleys and friends and the other for you children in school. Now while you are there you will behave while you are there. 

Love, mom. 

Harry's, Fred and George's letters were pretty much the same and Harry's letters from Petunia were the same, and talking about the vacation. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Quirrell was sweating hives on his way to Professor Dumbledore's office. He actually didn't have to fake it when he stuttered this time because he was actually really and seriously nervous. That is when Quirrell was heading to his offices to ask for a favor. 

"Quirrell." Just as he was about to reach the professor's gargoyle he bumped into the last person he wanted to see, not knowing someone was listening. he turned around and was face to face with the greasy dungeon bat as his students call  him. He looked even more nervous. "What are you doing up here Quirrell. Your office is on the second floor this is the 7th why are you here?"

"I am-m h-here to see-e pro-professor d-Dumbledore. Prof-fessor Snape." He  said stuttering more evenly. 

"Professor Dumbledore is out on personal business until the afternoon." Snape said carefully. "He is at Hogsmeade for the day to stock up for the holidays." 

"Actually, I just got back." Dumbledore said. "May I ask, what this is about?"

"A s-student I want to en-enroll in early admission, P-professor." Quirrell stuttered out.