Chapter 32.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

"Well are you gonna say something!?" Jiya asked Naina for the nth time who was advancing towards the car hurriedly.

"Fine yaar, I won't be doing it again." She said, almost running behind her to match her pace. As soon as words left from Jiya's mouth Naina's step halted. 

"Who told you that I am coming on shopping with you again?!!" Turning around Naina said in a serious tone.

"Oh Naina stop exaggerating..You are blaming me as if I have done a major crime." Jiya said, shrugging.

"I am exaggerating!! You have wasted five freaking hours in that blasted mall and the best part you didn't even find a proper dress for the function...." She said, looking at her friend with an accusing gaze.

"Okay your highness, so what do you want me to do in order to gain your forgiveness...Will a steaming hot cup of coffee be enough or you want something else?!!" Jiya asked bowing in front of her.

Naina was about to open her mouth when her phone went off. She swiped up before glancing at the screen.

"Hey Dad…" She said in a chirpy voice, making Jiya shake her head at Naina's bipolarity.

"How's my baby doing?!" Vikram smiled, sitting inside his car.

"I am doing just fine dad, just came for the shopping with Jiya." She said, looking in Jiya's way.

"Okay..If you're done then come home I have a big surprise for you." He said, making Naina squeal in joy.

"I am on my way." She said gesturing, Jiya to come with her.

"No need to hurry bacche, just drive safely." He said, knowing his daughter all too well.

"I am not a child anymore dad." She said, pulling the car door open for herself but stopped when Jiya's almost unconscious form was being slumped on the passenger seat. Her heart skipped a beat and the phone she was holding in her hands slipped on the ground.

"Jiya... you okay?!!" She asked when Jiya looked in her way with her eyes partially open. It seemed like she was going to faint anytime. But her eyes went wide and breathing uneven when she looked in Naina's way.

Pointing outside she murmured something under her breath, making Naina's frown as she wasn't able to understand what Jiya was trying to tell her. But went still when she felt someone's presence behind her.

"Is everything alright?!! You there..Naina?!!" He asked, looking at the screen which shows she was still on line.

She turned around slowly only to find a silhouetted figure hovering over her. Her heart started beating erratically as she stuttered, "Who are...you!!"