Chapter 31.

Abhay.

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Placing the hair brush back to the table, Naina glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She was all ready to go to Virat's place but her nervousness was on its peak. And the reason was none other than Anisha. Thrusting her phone into the clutch she cursed Anisha under her breath after all this was all her fault. 

She was about to twist open the door when a maid appeared in front of her informing her about the arrival of some guest asking about her.

"Coming.." Naina said dismissing her.

Making her way down the stairs she glanced at the person sitting on the couch, his back facing her. Inhaling a deep breath she cleared her throat in order to gain his attention. She felt conscious when his gaze fell on her. He was still in his office clothes, which means he directly came to pick her up. 

Naina seriously wanted to give Anisha some piece of mind. In spite of her denying so much Anisha was adamant on sending Abhay to pick her up for the party. She didn't want him to meet her father, as Abhay had already sensed that there is something wrong between them and she didn't want to tell him about it yet. 

That's why she was in so much hurry and she just wanted to leave as soon as possible, as it was almost the time for her father to come back home. And right now it was the last thing she wanted to happen.

On the other hand, Abhay wasn't even able to recognize her at first. She was looking like a totally different person in her beautiful attire. Then again she never failed to mesmerize him every time they meet. The bottle green dress was looking perfect on her petite form and the black curls were left open. Her drop shaped crystal earrings were dangling when she started to descend down the staircase.

Walking down she came in front of him but narrowed her eyes when he didn't budge. He was enjoying her every move, all the fatigue was vanished into thin air. He felt he can stand there looking at her till eternity. He smiled on his own thoughts, making Naina's frown grew deeper.

"What's so funny!?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"You look beautiful!!" Abhay said, still smiling.

"So what's there to smile!!" She said shooking her head.

Naina got irritated when Abhay kept gazing at her and seemed in no mood of going. 

"Aren't we getting late!?" She asked, after getting annoyed by his constant gazing.

"We can skip the party, you know." Abhay said brushing her perfectly styled hair back. 

Naina's eyes widened but she didn't know it was because of his proximity or she was afraid of getting caught by someone in this situation. She was about to back off when a very familiar voice fell in her ear making her eyes go wide, more than it already was.