Chapter 16.

Anisha.

Enjoy reading❤

Enjoy reading

Standing in the corridor of her college Anisha made a displeased face. It was raining like crazy for half an hour and she was despising it. Her college was over and she was really tired right now. She desperately wanted to go home and rest for sometime.

She was exhausted physically as well as mentally. Her mind was revolving around Virat. She wasn't planning to taunt him in the morning but end up making him angry. It wasn't her fault either she literally hate it when he tries to boss her around.

Since morning she kept saying herself that it wasn't wrong but she can't help the restlessness bubbling up inside her. She was feeling bad since they fought yesterday.

'May be I should go and start first.' She thought but instantly brushed the thoughts away from her head.

'No...such a jerk he is...he will not wait even a second in saying that I was desperate talking to him. Idiot. I am not doing this.'

'But earlier whenever we got into an argument he being the mature one accepts his defeat first. Now why he is being so childish. Oh God I hate him so much...'

She was busy thinking the ways to end this cold war between them when someone grabbed her attention by clearing their throat.

She looked behind her to find the same guy from yesterday standing their. He was same of her age may be an year older with sharp features and good looks. His lips were curved in a smile making him more attractive.

But right know Anisha care the less. He was the reason of the war between Virat and her. And she is in no mood to talk to him.

"Hey remember... I am Rishabh. We meet yesterday." He said grinning.

'Why he is so happy.?"Anisha thought frowning.

"Yeah I remember... hello!!" She forced a smile and reached out to his extended hand.

"You don't look okay. Any problem??" He asked.

'You' she wanted to say that but resist herself.

"No I am not feeling well. Just wanna go home." She said in low voice.

"Why you always in so much hurry to go home. Why don't you chill for sometime!?
It will also rise up your mood." He said smiling. But she really wanted to wipe that smile off his face.

"No it's okay I am tired." She said looking away from him.

"You are so boring." He tried to provoke her. But Anisha being Anisha didn't budged.

"Thanks!!" She said sarcastically not looking at him.

"You took it wrong. I didn't mean that..."

"Shut it Rishabh...I am not interested." She cut him off in his mid sentence.

"You got angry...I just wanna ask if you want to join me to the party tonight." He asked raising his eyebrows.