Chapter 4.

Abhay

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enjoy Reading ♥️

"Excuse me Auntie where is everyone?? I mean Abhay and that spoiled little brat??" Virat asked the maid not finding anyone inside the house.

"Sir hasn't came yet and Anisha baby is in her room" she said and the left. Virat frowned because he knows Anisha very well she wasn't someone who can just stay in her room. She has a habit of blabbering things every time.

Even if there is no one in the house to listen her she will keep talking to herself. Because of her talking habit she easily made friends wherever she goes. She is just opposite of her brother.

Virat is one of her bitter enemy. She can't stand a sight of him. Whenever Virat got a chance he never miss it to irritated her. He likes her irritated face and the weird expressions that she gives on his lame jokes. But this is totally different and unusual.

Thinking he took steps towards her room. He knocked the door but didn't said anything.

"Who's it??" She asked..

"Me!" he answered.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone now. So you can go." She said in a low voice which made him frown again.

"Are you crying??" He asked in a serious tone. There was silence for sometime. When he again heard her voice.

"Just go from here don't think too much. I am not crying." She yelled.

"Stop your tantrums drama queen and open the door." He said trying to act normal.

"No I am not. Just go from here right now or I will shout."She threatened him.

"You are already shouting dear..oh sorry I forgot I am talking to a wild cat who shouts more" He said thinking that she will get annoyed and open the door. But to his dismay there was silence for sometime when he said.

"Okay fine I am going to tell Abhay that you are crying bye." He also threatened her.

"Hey don't!!" she instantly opens the door. Virat smiled and entered inside her room.

"What happened?? Why were you so desperate to meet me??" She asked folding her hand on her chest.

"I was missing you so much and wanted to see this cute face of yours." He said touching her nose.

"Stop it Virat I am not in good mood so stop this nonsense." She jerked his hand and moved other side. Virat also stood beside her. Again there was silence in the room.

"Bhai is not home yet." she said and he smiled.

"Oh so the baby sister of Abhay Vadhera is missing her brother that's why she is crying??" He said sarcastically at which she shot a glare at him.