Chapter 25.

Abhay.

Enjoy reading❤

It was darkness all around and she was running through it as if her life depends on it. She didn't knew when and how she end up her but right now all she wanted is to get away from here, as soon as possible. Her tear stained face was covered with dirt and shoot but she cared the less.

Her heart was beating erratically and lungs were blazing on fire. She felt blood oozing from her head. A sharp wave of pain arising in her back spreading all over her body, making her legs go numb but despite all she ran before it'll be too late.

Glancing ahead across the seas of trees she found a pathway. She pushed her feet a little harder in order to reach their. Her legs stopped immediately as soon as she felt the plane surface of road beneath her.

In that split moment she felt something flashing to her side almost blinding her. And she could be able to register what was happening she felt herself flying and touching the hard surface with a loud thud.

Her eyes shot open as she laid one her bed gasping for air furiously. Sitting up on the bed she looked around herself only then she realised that it was a dream.

She felt loss of breath as if she had ran a marathon. Wiping the sweat beats from her forehead she looked at the wall clock which was striking past midnight.

Her mind started getting occupied by glimpse of the dream. It wasn't first time for her having such dreams more like nightmares. But it really doesn't feels like a dream she feels like she is a part of it.

Gulping down her dried throat she pushed the duvet beside and made her way to the out. She wanted something to drink to moisten her dry throat.

After roaming in the huge house she finally found the kitchen it the extreme right corner. Reaching forward to the refrigerator she pulled the door open and after talking the bottle she gulp the cold water down to her dried throat.

Putting the bottle back to the refrigerator she closed its door but a frown appeared on her forehead when she felt someone's presence behind her. She went stiff when the person seemed coming closer to her.

Turning around Naina got startled as she came face to face with the person standing right behind her. Her eyes went shut as the glass she was holding in her hand slipped and kissed the floor with a loud piercing sound, which was enough to broke the heavy silence around them.

Kunal stood there dumbstruck looking at Naina who was standing before him with eyes shut tightly. Slowly very slowly a smile made it's way to his lips when he finally able to comprehend the situation.

He felt like laughing looking at her. Saying that he was happy seeing her there would be an understatement. He felt ecstatic looking at the person he wanted the most but expected the least at the moment.