Chapter 12.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

There comes a point when it becomes too much. When we get to tired to fight anymore. So we give up.

She also wanted to give up. Give up on making boundaries around her. Because the boundaries that she has made around herself have started suffocating her. She felt like she is trapped and there is no way out of it.

She always believes in letting things go. Even now she wanted to let go of her past and hold hands of the person who meant whole world to her.

But there is something which is resisting her to do so. She wanted to let it go because she is tired of thinking about her past. She tried so hard to remember her past, wanted to know about herself. But each time she tried she fails miserably.

She lost everything with the lost of her memory. She tried hard to move on. But there is something which is holding her back from moving on.

Even now she wanted to hold Abhay's hand and move on in her life. But she was incapacious. Even she desperately wanted to go with him she can't.

Life is something which make us do things which we least wanted to do.
She never thought that her life would come at this point when she feel so helpless so broken.

A lone tear roll down her cheeks and a suppressed sob left her mouth making her petite form shook violently. Her legs felt numb, as if they were no more able to hold her weight.

She fell on the floor putting both her hands on her face, crying hysterically. She felt like she's going to loose her mind by thinking so much and not reaching at any conclusion.

Her head started spinning as she felt weak. Weak even for crying. Her eyelids started feeling heavy and soon enough she fell into deep slumber.

Oblivion of her pain, Oblivion of her suffering and Oblivion of the reality.

Her not so peaceful slumber got disturbed by an ear piercing sound. She literally jumped of horror. It took her some moments to register her surrounding. It was morning already.

After some moments all the memories of night came crashing to her mind. Realising that she was sleeping on the floor, she sighed and stood up.

She went to get a shower wishing that it may help her tiredness to got and let her have some peace.

But it is truly said that sleep doesn't help when it's your soul that's tired.

This is also true in her case. She feels like even ages of sleep can't help her tired soul to get any peace.

She changed into some comfortable clothes. And was rubbing her hair with the towel when the door rang.
Then she realised it was the sound of door bell which waked her up.