Chapter 2.

Virat

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Enjoy Reading ♥️

'Pain' was the only thing she was experiencing at that time. Her whole body was aching. She wasn't able to move even an inch. Tear started forming in her eyes. Her head was throbbing as if someone hitting it with hammer.
She opened her eyes but the view in front of her was blur. She was struggling to keep her eyes open. Suddenly a black dot covered her vision and her eyes went close.

"When will be our meeting with Singhal's??" Abhay asked.

"Sir the meeting will be in half and hour...but" said his assistant.

"What??" He frowned.

"They...said they will be a bit late" his assistant added.

"Why did'nt you informed them about our meeting earlier??" He asked with a frown on his face.

"I have already informed them but don't know the reason of their delay."he added.

"Okay then tell them that we are not proceeding with this contract anymore... I don't like people who don't know the value of time." He said.

"But sir he-"

"Just do what I said" Abhay said before he finished his sentence.
He nodded and left his cabin.
Abhay was engrossed in a file when a knock on his door disturbed him.

"Yes come in" he said still busy in his work.

"Good morning bhai.." Anisha came inside with wide grin on her face.

"Morning Princess...what happened.. why are you here??" He asked concern evident on his face.

"Nothing bhai I just wanted to meet you...you are not found at home these days so much busy... that's why I thought to come to your office..." She said taking seat in front of him.

"So tell me what my little sister want??" He asked smiling.

Okay Mr. Abhay Vadhera is smiling so let me tell you in this whole universe he smiles only when he talks to his little sister. She was the most precious thing he ever had. Abhay loves his sister more than anything. Anisha was the most precious gift his parents ever gave him. She calls her princess and take care of her like one.

"Nothing bhai... I just wanted to spend some time with you...I was feeling bored at home." She said pouting.

"Then what my princess want me to do??" He asked pinching her nose.

"Let's go somewhere" she exclaimed with joy.

"Okay then let's go..." He said standing up from his chair.

"But where do you wanna go??" He asked moving towards parking area.

"Let's decide it in car" she said and he nodded.

They were about to slip in the car when his phone went off. He placed the phone on his ears without checking the caller ID.

"Hello Mr. Vadhera??" The unknown voice came from other side.

"Speaking" he said indicating the person to continue.

"Mr. Vadhera the girl whom you admitted that day.....he gained her consciousness..." The person said and Abhay's step halted for a moment.

"Are you listening Mr. Vadhera??"

"Yeah...how is her condition now??" He asked keeping his voice calm.

"Yeah she is fine but...can you come here I have to discuss something with you.." the person said Abhay sensed that something is wrong.

"Okay I am coming..." He said and looked at her baby sister who was standing beside him and looking at him with perplexed eyes.

"What happened bhai??..Is everything okay?? Whom condition you were asking of??" She bombarded him with so many questions.

"Nothing wrong doll..there is some work so I have to go for-"

"Bhai tell me the truth why are you acting weirdly these days?? I am noticing that you have became more angrier than before. Why don't you share your problem with anyone. Tell me bhai what happened to you??" She said cutting him off.

He also knows that he is acting weirdly. Never in his life he was like this. He himself don't know why he is doing such things?? What had this girl did to him?? He never was interested in girls... Infact he hates the mere idea of being with anyone.
But she was something different. She has the power to make him go insane only by her presence in his life. He really wanted her to get up and talk to him. That's is why since the day of accident he paid visit to hospital every day. But he really don't want to tell these stuffs to Anisha.

"There is nothing you are just over thinking princess... don't stress yourself...I am totally fine." he said holding her with her shoulders.

"Are you worried about that girl who got in accident that day with your car???" She asked making his eyes go wide.

"How do you know??" He asked.

"Virat told me about that accident and he had also noticed your weird behaviour...he told me that you went to the hospital daily. Are you worried about her??" She asked.

"Ahhh Virat I will surely kill this guy..." He groned.

"Kill him later... First tell me why are you so worried..what did Dr. said??" She asked.

"Nothing happened to her I was just feeling guilty about that she is in this state because of me so I wanted her to get well soon...I was just concerned..." He explained her or more then himself.
He used to go there daily when she was in coma. He himself don't know why?..he really wanted her to come back to her senses.

"The Dr. called me. He was saying that she has regained her senses and he wanted to talk about that girl." He said looking at his sister who was listening him carefully.

"Take me with you then I also wanted to meet her" she said.

"And why so??" He frowned.

"I just want to meet her... please take me with you.." she pleaded holding his arms and making puppy dog face.

"Okay fine let's go" he said and the both slip inside his car. And went toward their destination.

Assalamoalikum everyone...

How are you all?? So this was the next update. Tell me if you guys liked it or not.

It's just the start so you must find it boring but friends trust me I am trying my best to make the chapter interesting for you.

So please!!! bear with me I am sure that you will going to enjoy next chapters.

And please do vote 🌟 and comment ✒️

Thanks for reading...love you all 😘😘😘