Part 26 || fixing this

<Monday>

Hyunjin's POV

These past few weeks past really fast but I honestly didn't do anything at all I just stayed on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Felix: "hey guys!" Felix is here that means...

Jeongin: "where's noona?" I looked around trying to find her. When I looked back at Felix he was pointing at the direction behind me so I turned around and saw y/n walking in with Jaemin hand in hand *sigh*

Sana: "hey oppa were you looking for me?" I looked at her and gave her a "wtf" look

Minho: "can you leave us you whore"

Sana: "what did you just call me?! Are you gonna let him talk to me like that babe?" She said looking up at me

Hyunjin: "can you just fuck off stop trying to get with me just because me and y/n broke up! I'm going to get her back and I'll never let her go! And yes I'll gladly let him talk to you like that!" She seemed startled and let go of my arm and started tearing up

Sana: "what's so special about her anyway! She left you guys for her ex! She played with you Hyunjin! And I'm so much better than her yet you choose her over me?!"

Chan: "it's not just Hyunjin we all choose her over you"

Hana: "yeah just cause she became bitchy to us doesn't mean we'll pick you over her I know y/n she has a reason behind everything so we just decided to trust her"

Seungmin: "and by the way her personality is much better than yours"

Minho: "yeah you'd even go to every guy in school to flirt with them and have "fun" with them just so you could brag about how you got them wrapped around your fingers"

Changbin: "but guess what honey your tricks won't work on us"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes

Hyunjin: "what you want me to add to that or will you leave us? Cause I can gladly add a whole lot more to what they just said"

Sana: "b-but"

Hana: "I suggest you leave right now unless you want to hear more"

Sana: "Hyunjinnie" she said crying and in a whiney tone

That's it I've had it with her!

Hyunjin: "STOP CALLING ME THAT! Y/N CAME UP WITH THE NAME AND ONLY SHE CAN CALL ME THAT SO CAN YOU JUST PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE JUST FOR ONE SINGLE DAY?!"
I said removing her arm around mine which made her fall on the ground. She got up brushed off the dirt from her skirt and ran away crying.

I looked back at y/n and saw her giving me a poker face like she didn't care. I thought she'll at least see that I still love her.

Y/N's POV

I heard everything while I was holding Jaemin's hand I heard Hyunjin start yelling at Sana. We all started watching and when I was about to run to him Jaemin pulled my hand back to him stopping me. He looked at me and I just gave him a poker face because I could feel Jaemin tightening his grip on my hand.

Jaemin: "stop looking let's go" he said pulling me with him

We entered class and the teacher started the lesson

Jaemin's POV

While we were in class I kept glancing at y/n and I can see her staring out the window not concentrating to what the teacher was saying. Ever since our deal started it's all been feeling wrong. I mean it's been so long since the deal and yet she's still not falling for me. I saw Sana's true personality she's evil she's insane to be exact. She's too obsessed with Hyunjin. I'm gonna fix this

<lunch>

I saw y/n walking towards me with her head down and I just sighed. I'm such a bad person.

Jaemin: "y/n you can go ahead I just have to fix something" she looked at me shocked since I'd always call her babe or baby but she ignored it and walked ahead. I went back to the classroom and saw Felix talking to the teacher. I pretended to fix some stuff when the teacher left and it was only me and Felix in the room.

Jaemin: "I need to talk-" I didn't get to finish when he punched me sending me to the floor

Felix: "don't ever talk to me you jerk" he was about to walk away when I stopped him

Jaemin: "Felix wait it's about y/n" when I said her name he stopped in his tracks and faced me

Felix: "what do you want now? You're already forcing her to date you what more do you-" he suddenly stopped. Wait he knows?

Jaemin: "did y/n tell you?" Felix suddenly became stiff since I had just caught him

Felix: "a-ani I f-found our myself" how did he find out when y/n only knows

Jaemin: "how did you find out?"

Felix: "I'll tell you but please don't hurt anyone but when you guys were talking about your deal y/n accidentally pressed the record button on her phone which recorded everything but she chose not to show anyone because she was scared of you"

Jaemin: "scared of me? Shouldn't I be the one scared of her?" I said scoffing

Felix: "even though she may seem tough she's very fragile. So what did you want to tell me anyway" he said crossing his arms and leaned on the wall behind him

Jaemin: "I- I want to fix this" he stood up straight and looked at me shocked

Felix: "what do you mean?!"

Jaemin: "what's the point of trying to win y/n over when her heart already belongs to someone else?! *sigh* I learned from my mistakes before and I changed and it's your choice to believe me or not but I saw the real Sana and she completely crazy. I only went with the plan because I wanted to make her life miserable and I thought that would make me happy but I guess not so I want to fix everything by announcing it in the canteen later"

Felix: "w-wow I d-don't know what to say... but I believe you" I looked at him surprised "I'm still angry with what you did to my sister before but because if that she's gotten stronger and since your planning to fix your mistake instead of ignoring it I'll forgive you"

Jaemin: "thanks man let's go and fix this mess and I'm sorry again" then we did a bro fist

I'm glad this will all be over... hopefully